+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kunal_agarwal

Nov 5, 2018
Hey Guys...
DO we need to send old/expired passports along with the new passport also..???
In my application I have mentioned both the passports while declaring personal details...But in ID section, only new passport id is declared...

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I have applied filter on Mimmitracker on Country of residence -India, citizen-India & Stream-FSWO and realized that not a single applicant from Jan-Feb-Mar got their PR. does this mean, IRCC is trying to clear the FSWO backlog of Oct-Nov & Dec first???
Secondly, The average(Majority of the applicants received their PPR) in nov is 160-170 days,,,like it was 150-160 days in sept & Oct .
Hope this holds some logic for us and people completing 160 days will get their PPR.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I have applied filter on Mimmitracker on Country of residence -India, citizen-India & Stream-FSWO and realized that not a single applicant from Jan-Feb-Mar got their PR. does this mean, IRCC is trying to clear the FSWO backlog of Oct-Nov & Dec first???
Secondly, The average(Majority of the applicants received their PPR) in nov is 160-170 days,,,like it was 150-160 days in sept & Oct .
Hope this holds some logic for us and people completing 160 days will get their PPR.
November started moving for FSW O Indians Non NDVO. NDVO is completely silent for Nov guys. Only .PNPs, Inlands are moving for NDVO now .

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Guys,

Don't check your profile every hour .
We did every thing what we can do so now keep yourself busy in daily works and wait for the deadline .
let them do their work and be optimistic and positive I know we all will get golden mail within our timeline .
"THE END OF OUR ANXIETY IS VERY NEAR"

Last edited:

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
So, on this week IRCC starts to work only on Thursday due holidays?
Am I right that we can’t expect any movement until that date ?