+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Guys,

Don't check your profile every hour .
We did every thing what we can do so now keep yourself busy in daily works and wait for the deadline .
let them do their work and be optimistic and positive I know we all will get golden mail within our timeline .
"THE END OF OUR ANXIETY IS VERY NEAR"
True!!!
Thanks.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Monday is an off.Ester Monday..read somewhere on this thread
Only 19 April Friday is a holiday - Good Friday.
Next holiday is Victoria Day - May 20 Monday, Next to Next holiday is Canada Day - July 1 Monday.
Source - one of the Big Five banks is my client, this is from their Holiday List

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My friend's file had only "Met" status. Then it went straight to "Passed" after the Officer made the decision.

There are many insights that we can get from the file. For example, I see that the status of the assessments, particularly "Eligibility" changes multiple times throughout the process, meaning that if you call CIC, you might hear different information on the status of Eligibility, depending on when you called.
In the friend's file, Eligibility had the statuses such as "Not started", "Passed - Candidate", "Review Required", "Met" and "Passed".
Most of the times, these statuses don't mean anything at all as they change through basic point recalculation. Btw, "Review Required" also doesn't mean anything in his case as, it is my assumption, that for everyone's Eligibility will have "review required" right before it has to be evaluated by a person.

The only time when "Review Required" is actually important is when the agent checks Eligibility and puts this status manually.
This is a very useful information. Thank you

GenDent

Feb 6, 2019
Mine was even faster. I walked in and out of PSK in 30 minutes. This one lady didn't have a clue about Canadian Express Entry, so I spent like 10 minutes explaining to her how this works. Honestly, I was prepared to come the next day but was very surprised as to how coherent they were.
As i had got my new passport less than a year ago, i got it immediately, since they had already done a electronic background check. For my wife it took a week with a visit from the cop at our new address.
I guess the change from physical to virtual takes time, but if you are already on their machine, its faster.

Reactions: SithLord

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Unfortunately, these are not my notes.
And I can't really tell how long it took for the officer to make the final review. What I can see is that the Agent put Eligibility as "met" on January 10th and that the Officer made the final comments and changed the status of the application on February 26th. Apparently, Security was passed somewhere in-between these dates.
Did the officer also comment on criminality