+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vcdm

Apr 4, 2019
I am so happy to inform that I got my ready for visa mail.

AOR 12 Nov
Medical pass 18 December
Ip2 21 January
9 Feb I got married in India my husband is already in Canada. I raised CSE on 24 Feb and got ADR on 25 Feb asking for my husband's PR card. I submitted the document on 26 and on the very same date status changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Today at 6:30 Am I got my ready for visa mail.

I did not get any ghost update before ready for visa mail. In the mail primary visa office is mentioned as cpc Ottawa and there is no mention of secondary visa office.

I have called cic 3 times and never got proper information from them. Also applied for gcms notes 2.5 weeks back.

I have one question, in the mail they have mentioned that I need to submit my passport in Canada (cpc o) and they have provided Ottawa address. I am confuse as for all the Indians visa stamping is done in Delhi visa office.
Did any one else from India receive the same request ?
Hi,

I also got the mail at 6.30am today.
They have mentioned that I can submit the passport in one of vfs offices. If I am in canada, then there is also an option to drop the passport in cpc ottawa.. asper the email.

Reactions: Ayanfejossy

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Guys i think i moved to an IP2 stage today morning as the account page reads application /profile updated and inside my application i see "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." FSW-O India

Great! Your AOR date please?

Reactions: Shweta1289

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Guys i think i moved to an IP2 stage today morning as the account page reads application /profile updated and inside my application i see "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." FSW-O India
Yes that's IP2. I believe give it a few days and then PPR will be on its way!

I'm happy to see movement for Nov AORs!

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Great!! PPR on its way:) what is your AOR

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Notarized Affidavit by manager is accepted by CIC? My company HR denied reference letter through an email, and I attached the same. I read some where that notarized affidavits may or may not be considered. Could you please help!!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Notarized Affidavit by manager is accepted by CIC? My company HR denied reference letter through an email, and I attached the same. I read some where that notarized affidavits may or may not be considered. Could you please help!!
I believe just the signature of your manager on the reference letter would suffice.
Just make sure that the below is shown in the letter:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Reactions: navkrish

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Dear all,
I just got my ready for visa mail this morning. Nov 1 Aor
Congratulations! I guess those who submitted in the first week of November are now getting PPRs!

So is the trend for getting PPR now is like a week after the 5th month? :D

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
Hello all,

Today morning I got mail to submit my Passport in one of the vfs offices. Today morning, the cic account has been updated as well with IP2. Eligibility section in online cic account shows still in progess.

Getting PPR means eligibility and background verification are completed?
Could anyone plz clarify?
Many Congratulations :)

Reactions: Shweta1289