+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I agree with you, but I'm not 100% sure what exactly they check under Criminality.
On my notes from Feb I have RCMP - nrt, Infoshare- nrt, and in R10 Criminality reccomend pass. Is there more steps in this part, or I can assume it was done but not updated...?
There will be a note with only this line (or something close to it)

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK: Criminality Decision Passed

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord wasn't June 11 the same date you've been given before?
I never got an answer like that when I called, but knowing that eligibility was done should give you some peace of mind. The rest is just a matter of time and once the agent picks up your file it can be done in less then a week ( if no SS).
I think at this point patience is the key. I would still call them after May 2nd and before June 11 or raise CSE to remind them of my file :D
I was told my application was pushed to June 11 but I didn't get such a rude response to not call them before June 11 lol. Guess the agent had a tough day :D:D

In the October thread someone received the same response to not call them before August if the file is not approved by April. A week later she got the PPR!!

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like extra 40 days kept over and above normal SLA
If VO is Ottawa it's normal. Many September folks got their PPR after 200 days. Ottawa is facing huge backlogs. The agent also mentioned this. They always try to process 80% applications within 6 months.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No movement on NDVO too .
NDVO and Ottawa seem to have some partnership going on to see who can be slowest lol.

Someone in October thread mentioned that an agent told him a bunch of applications will be transferred to NDVO next week or next month. I'm guessing they will clear some of the backlogs soon before the new ones come in. So let's hope for some movement soon :)

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
NDVO and Ottawa seem to have some partnership going on to see who can be slowest lol.

Someone in October thread mentioned that an agent told him a bunch of applications will be transferred to NDVO next week or next month. I'm guessing they will clear some of the backlogs soon before the new ones come in. So let's hope for some movement soon :)
Everyday day is a fresh wait for PPR. months of hardwork. It's almost there,but not getting in hand..:D:D:D:D:D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Ok, my bank doesn't provide the stamped copies but the online is digitally signed. And we had submitted both of our statements for last 6 months. not sure why this request.
I have seen a past internet post where a person's file was rejected because he/she did not provide the documents from the bank and provided the online statements instead which were not accepted by CIC.

As per the following link, the proof of funds should be on bank'sletter head:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

kdb2018

Nov 26, 2018
Guys,
1. Any good post on post PPR?
2. Only my spouse is going to vfs india to submit the documents. Should I give her vfs consent form as well?

Apr 9, 2019
Hello everyone.
I am new to this thread. Just got link to this thread yesterday while looking for trend. My AOR is 1st november. Medical passed is 1st november. Eligibility check is under review. Background check message is :- your application is in progress. We will send you message when we start your background check. Can anybody please help me and explain me the situation. What is the number on which i can call and get the information? Advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

shishirjn

Apr 1, 2019
As per the October thread, Ottawa VO applicants are finding movement around 150-160 days :) So most likely majority of us Nov 1st week folks should see some movement this week.

Fingers crossed!! :D
Amen to that. I'm also a 1st Nov AOR, FSW(O) - India. No movement since MEP Passed on 3rd December. VO - Ottawa. Spoke to my consultant yesterday. She said we should receive the RPRF any time now. Applicants around Oct 16th are currently getting PPR. One client of hers received RPRF mail last Monday, and the PPR came within 2 days. He was a 14th October applicant.

vcdm

Apr 4, 2019
Hi All,

Will ADR delay the processing completion? Anyone encountered the same situation?

Application details
FSW - India
My AOR - 17th Nov.
MEP and IP1 - 21st Dec
ADR - 7th Jan (uploaded the needed doc on the same day)
Web form upd - 19th feb(employer related doc which I couldnt submit during original application)

Ordered GCMS notes very recently. Yet to get it.

Hello all,

Today morning I got mail to submit my Passport in one of the vfs offices. Today morning, the cic account has been updated as well with IP2. Eligibility section in online cic account shows still in progess.

Getting PPR means eligibility and background verification are completed?
Could anyone plz clarify?

Reactions: SithLord

ETiwari

Dec 14, 2018
I am so happy to inform that I got my ready for visa mail.

AOR 12 Nov
Medical pass 18 December
Ip2 21 January
9 Feb I got married in India my husband is already in Canada. I raised CSE on 24 Feb and got ADR on 25 Feb asking for my husband's PR card. I submitted the document on 26 and on the very same date status changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Today at 6:30 Am I got my ready for visa mail.

I did not get any ghost update before ready for visa mail. In the mail primary visa office is mentioned as cpc Ottawa and there is no mention of secondary visa office.

I have called cic 3 times and never got proper information from them. Also applied for gcms notes 2.5 weeks back.

I have one question, in the mail they have mentioned that I need to submit my passport in Canada (cpc o) and they have provided Ottawa address. I am confuse as for all the Indians visa stamping is done in Delhi visa office.
Did any one else from India receive the same request ?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hello all,

Today morning I got mail to submit my Passport in one of the vfs offices. Today morning, the cic account has been updated as well with IP2. Eligibility section in online cic account shows still in progess.

Getting PPR means eligibility and background verification are completed?
Could anyone plz clarify?
I believe you already are in PPR if they asked you to submit your passport in the vfs office. PPR means passport request! Congrats! When is your AOR?