+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kdb2018

Nov 26, 2018
Can you please help with the following queries?
1. Canada has requested for our passports. However only my spouse name (primary applicant) is printed. Is this normal?
2. Can we send the primary applicant package from vfs-Mumbai and dependent's package from vfs-chennai i.e two different locations?

Last edited:

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello Forum Member, anyone applied GCMS notes in March and experiencing delay in process of more then 30 calendar days? I have applied on March 2nd and still waiting. Earlier Application on January took only 26 days to process.
Email them with the tracking number. They’ll send it right away.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Jagprit89

Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can someone guide on VFS Mumbai p. I need to submit my passport tomorrow. Do we need to take prior appointment and how many days it usually takes for visa stamping ?

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Email them with the tracking number. They’ll send it right away.
That is not entirely true, I ordered since February 15 and still haven’t received them as yet I emailed them and they said they have flagged my file for urgent processing and Still nothing.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Forum Member, anyone applied GCMS notes in March and experiencing delay in process of more then 30 calendar days? I have applied on March 2nd and still waiting. Earlier Application on January took only 26 days to process.
This is an automatic message reply that I got today trying to clarify my GCMS notes status, which I ordered on Feb 27, 2019

[email ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca]

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
Hello all,

Just got off the phone with a nice agent (but didn't give too much details).
According to her, my eligibility and background check are still in process, no final decisions have been made on either part. Is it normal for eligibility not getting passed/meet at this point (showing 53 days left)?

Thanks!
Where do we call to check this status?

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
This is an automatic message reply that I got today trying to clarify my GCMS notes status, which I ordered on Feb 27, 2019

[email ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca]

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.
An actual agent will respond to you in about a day or 2 with the expected due date for you notes and then will apologize about the backlog, then they will go on further to say they have flagged it for urgent processing, that’s been the case for myself and 4 more persons I know personally, however I hope in your case it won’t be that way.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hello all,

Just got off the phone with a nice agent (but didn't give too much details).
According to her, my eligibility and background check are still in process, no final decisions have been made on either part. Is it normal for eligibility not getting passed/meet at this point (showing 53 days left)?

Thanks!
Yes,
I called today too, was told the same.
Eligibility on progress, backround check on progress, criminality and medicals passed..
I have this status since january..I dont understand.
I am ordering GCMS notes now.
35 days left

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
That is not entirely true, I ordered since February 15 and still haven’t received them as yet I emailed them and they said they have flagged my file for urgent processing and Still nothing.
I got mine right away after I emailed them. Happened like 3 times to me. But yeah not necessarily true for every case but definitely no harm trying.

Reactions: Abundance2019

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
Can you please help with the following queries?
1. Canada has requested for our passports. However only my spouse name (primary applicant) is printed. Is this normal?
2. Can we send the primary applicant package from vfs-Mumbai and dependent's package from vfs-chennai i.e two different locations?
yes.. u just have to send your ppr mail printout along with the passport.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I spent the last half hour writing a strongly worded CSE out of sheer frustration on the lack of progression in my application. Today was a particularly hard day. At the last minute, I thought better of it and decided against sending it.
Urgh when is this ever going to end.
:(

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
Yes,
I called today too, was told the same.
Eligibility on progress, backround check on progress, criminality and medicals passed..
I have this status since january..I dont understand.
I am ordering GCMS notes now.
35 days left
My criminality is in progress too! only medical passed in January. Hoping for the best...

Reactions: Inabt

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I spent the last half hour writing a strongly worded CSE out of sheer frustration on the lack of progression in my application. Today was a particularly hard day. At the last minute, I thought better of it and decided against sending it.
Urgh when is this ever going to end.
:(
OMG, please don’t attempt that. I don’t see what you can get out of that sort of messages, aside perhaps turning agents against you. Keep it cool, the end is near.

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
OMG, please don’t attempt that. I don’t see what you can get out of that sort of messages, aside perhaps turning agents against you. Keep it cool, the end is near.
I'm just looking at your signature line and find out we have the exactly same IELTS scores... hahaha hoping for the great news!

Reactions: greenboymx