+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Congratulations to all who got PPR and gud luck to others!

Wondering how many from India having Nov 1st week AOR got PPR email so far...??
I am AOR - Nov 02, still not got any ghost updates and no ppr email. Timeline showing 28 days remaining.

Reactions: bk2018

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Hello everyone ,

Can anyone please tell me ppr mail will come in my email or my agent's email?

Moreeh

Dec 11, 2018
I mailed my passport and photos to Ottawa on Mar 26. They received it on Mar 28. My CIC application online got updated to Approved on April 2. I'm waiting for the return envelope to be activated now. My friend who just completed the whole process this Monday said they will return your passport with the stamped visa and COPR along with instructions to book a landing interview appointment at the local office (we live in Toronto so the office is in Etobicoke). They give a phone number to call but it is an automated system that gives you an email address to book appointment. Once your appointment is booked, they will send you a confirmation email with all the instructions/required documents to bring with you to the interview.
Thank you for the information

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know whoever have received ghost updated till now, can you post the timings at what time you checked your profile and it has shown as Application profile/updated instead of submitted?

ManRon

Mar 20, 2019
There is nothing like "IP1" and "IP2". The only way to really know what is up with your application is to order GCMS notes. The helpline won't be very helpful if you want to know how much progress is there on your application.
Ok, I will get on to that now. Because its only 29 days left on the counter on my online application but still not much has changed. Don't know the VO as of yet.

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
This wait is killin me.. like for two days I had lost hope thinking I would just check post 30 days ... it would come if it has to come.. but then with PpRs coming for others, got me all excited and interested again!! Just no update other than MEP passed... 30 days to go..
to the ones who are waiting, wish you all the best and super congrats to all those have got!
Happy Waiting :)

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
This wait is killin me.. like for two days I had lost hope thinking I would just check post 30 days ... it would come if it has to come.. but then with PpRs coming for others, got me all excited and interested again!! Just no update other than MEP passed... 30 days to go..
to the ones who are waiting, wish you all the best and super congrats to all those have got!
Same here . 30 days left but no update

Apr 3, 2019

Same here this wait is getting longer... In my timeline it says 40 days to go.. let see how long it will take?
All the best to you as well.

Reactions: avani1187

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
My AoR is Nov 10 and I am in IP2. I have been a silent follower on this forum and whatsapp groups. requested my GCMS notes from GCMSbuddy on February 4 and they finally sent me the notes on March 21. But the notes were not mine, the name, application number, nothing matched. When sent email to gcms buddy, they insisted that it was my notes. I called them on the whatsapp number, no response, and sent multiple emails but they never responded. Then last week I contacted IRCC to verify this, and they informed me that it was not my notes. My notes were released on March 7, but I never received them. I requested IRCC to send me the notes and they refused as only the person who has requested them can obtain them.

After sending multiple emails, I finally received my notes from gcms buddy on April 2, and they claimed that ircc just released them.

I doubt this whole issue. How can IRCC say something and gcmsbuddy something else. Also, what about they sending someone's elses notes to me. I used their service just because it was cheaper and many others had used them, but I am not really concerned about my information being released to others.

Can someone help me. I have filed a complaint with IRCC and they asked me to file a complaint with the office of Privacy commissioner. I have done that too. Can I do anything else?
File a complaint and also, get in contact with the person whose notes you received. They should be able to sue GCMSBuddy and easily win a significant settlement.

Reactions: canadacalling777