+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Does anyone have an answer to this?

Received my COPR or Ready For Visa email this morning (happy times!) and I need to send in my passport copy and photos. In the email it says that I also need to inform them of any changes, one of them being married or in a common law relationship. I became common law with my Canadian partner on April 1st (so 2 days ago).

Do I need to inform IRCC that I have became common law with my partner and what does that mean regarding to my issued email?

Thank you

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

kathyle95

Nov 27, 2015
AOR-Nov 3rd, got ready for visa email today. I’m cec inland and the email states that I should send my passport to Ottawa.
Can anyone with prior experience shed some light on the processes after sending passports?
Thanks
I mailed my passport and photos to Ottawa on Mar 26. They received it on Mar 28. My CIC application online got updated to Approved on April 2. I'm waiting for the return envelope to be activated now. My friend who just completed the whole process this Monday said they will return your passport with the stamped visa and COPR along with instructions to book a landing interview appointment at the local office (we live in Toronto so the office is in Etobicoke). They give a phone number to call but it is an automated system that gives you an email address to book appointment. Once your appointment is booked, they will send you a confirmation email with all the instructions/required documents to bring with you to the interview.

Reactions: Pbaj

legbird

Jan 23, 2018
I was told it might help if writing a letter to MP asking for help regarding accelerating the application. Since my case has been stuck at Montreal for 5 months and still in the stage of reviewing eligibility, I wonder if I should write a letter to MP that they can help push my case? Not sure if it works. Can anyone give any suggestions? Thanks!

dorakush

Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone, Pls i'd like to know how you can tell what stage your application is at e.g IP1 or IP2 etc and also how to know what visa office is handling your application. Here's a little background to my profile AOR received on 27 Nov 2018, MEP in December 2018, Biometrics request on Jan 5 2019, biometrics submitted Jan 8 2019. BG status says "we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information".

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to all who got PPR and gud luck to others!

Wondering how many from India having Nov 1st week AOR got PPR email so far...??