Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Dear Experts,

Can you please help me with a query?

How can you tell that you are in security screening in the GCMS notes?Can you kindly explain under what section we should focus in order to see if we are under SS?

ManRon

Mar 20, 2019
By calling IRCC, refer my signature.
Ok, so I tried calling the number and still ended up with the IVR. The only thing which I think was a positive is that the IP1 is complete (I inferred) and IP2 is in process although, nothing updated on the online portal. A bit anxious, hence troubling you guys again.

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Guys, i just got off the phone with an agent. She told me:
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality passed
According to the agent, my VO is Ottawa
I am AOR Nov 26
FSW-O
Medical passed Jan 7 no updates since then.
When I asked whether my processing time will be extended or not, she said she does not have that information but everything looks normal so far.
Can you guys tell me more about Ottawa VO? Are they fast in processing?
Also, should I be worried about eligibility not being started? My timeline indicates 56 days and i haven't had any updates since medical passed.
Got the same info too. AOR 22nd.

Reactions: PooyaZii

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Dear Experts,

Can you please help me with a query?

How can you tell that you are in security screening in the GCMS notes?Can you kindly explain under what section we should focus in order to see if we are under SS?

On the top right corner of your notes, "S.15(1)" will be mentioned.

Reactions: Inabt

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, so I tried calling the number and still ended up with the IVR. The only thing which I think was a positive is that the IP1 is complete (I inferred) and IP2 is in process although, nothing updated on the online portal. A bit anxious, hence troubling you guys again.
There is nothing like "IP1" and "IP2". The only way to really know what is up with your application is to order GCMS notes. The helpline won't be very helpful if you want to know how much progress is there on your application.

Reactions: ManRon

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Got the same info too. AOR 22nd.
hey ..

Is there any difference to talk with an agent and IVR ?

Because I got my status from IVR and suddenly my call ended itself ?
should I call again and ask my status to agent?

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Guys,

Is there any difference to talk with an agent and IVR ?

Because I got my status from IVR and suddenly my call ended itself ?
should I call again and ask my status to agent?

Ranjit1111

Jan 16, 2019
Just got off from phone with an agent.....firstly he said that now many applications are taking more than 6 months to 1 year to process......then I asked about mine.....he said only MEP.....nothing else started.....

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Just got off from phone with an agent.....firstly he said that now many applications are taking more than 6 months to 1 year to process......then I asked about mine.....he said only MEP.....nothing else started.....
what aor?

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
This is just crazy... had there been a problem with the profile they can’t process it, it’s okay to stall that one. But they can’t make us wait for year ... that’s terrible! How can you plan any of your things!!

his I