Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Are PPRs issued on a certain day each week or it can be on any day? We haven't had any updates from anyone for quite a few days now.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
This is just crazy... had there been a problem with the profile they can’t process it, it’s okay to stall that one. But they can’t make us wait for year ... that’s terrible! How can you plan any of your things!!

his I
It’s actually good that they have started giving such information on calls these days. Some applicants from April, May and June are still waiting for their ppr and they were mentioned average timelines as six months. What is interesting is that there is no review or any issue with their application as per gcms notes, still they are kept waiting.

You guys have long way to go! Don’t expect it early.

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Are PPRs issued on a certain day each week or it can be on any day? We haven't had any updates from anyone for quite a few days now.
I Was thinking the same thing. It's like November applications have not been picked up or in some cases completed (copr issued) . People have been stuck on the same status for a while.

In the end, i guess there is no point being worried . I had high hopes that miraculously in April everything will move at lightning pace (it is too early to think it will not). :p
So keep your chin up and hopes high. Nothing better to do anyways.

Reactions: Inabt

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
It’s actually good that they have started giving such information on calls these days. Some applicants from April, May and June are still waiting for their ppr and they were mentioned average timelines as six months. What is interesting is that there is no review or any issue with their application as per gcms notes, still they are kept waiting.

i would like to believe that there is some truth in the statement written on the ircc website that 80% of the cases will be dealt with in the 6 month time frame. And nov Aor's are still in that category so most people should expect it early ( end of may i would call that early). No reason to be overly negative .

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any update for November 2018 AOR from India?

My AOR is 28th Nov 18, and MEP was on 8th Jan 19.

Since then no update for us.. The application shows 56 days, yet no update!!!

I am eager to resign..lol.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
i would like to believe that there is some truth in the statement written on the ircc website that 80% of the cases will be dealt with in the 6 month time frame. And nov Aor's are still in that category so most people should expect it early ( end of may i would call that early). No reason to be overly negative .
It’s fact buddy.

AmosDomosmog

Apr 1, 2019
Just got off from phone with an agent.....firstly he said that now many applications are taking more than 6 months to 1 year to process......then I asked about mine.....he said only MEP.....nothing else started.....
So we will have to prepare our pselvs for possible repeat of medicals?

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I Was thinking the same thing. It's like November applications have not been picked up or in some cases completed (copr issued) . People have been stuck on the same status for a while.

In the end, i guess there is no point being worried . I had high hopes that miraculously in April everything will move at lightning pace (it is too early to think it will not). :p
So keep your chin up and hopes high. Nothing better to do anyways.
Ya, I had hopes for April too. I got to stick to my plan and wait patiently till the end of April before I bring on my impatience. Doesn't help in any way :oops:

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
April will be a good month for some folks. Look at the October tred, a new person gets ppr every day.

Although personally, I would wait for a year if I knew that my eligibility is passed.

Reactions: Inabt

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I don't blv this rumour, that it would take more than 6 months to an year. This would be the case for few complex cases. Ircc has time limit for each work that they do. I think it's better not to trust such news. Such news might make waiting for ppr more difficult. So be positive and hope to rcv ppr soon :)

Reactions: avani1187

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
So we will have to prepare our pselvs for possible repeat of medicals?
Medical Check is expensive, especially with more dependants. CIC should consider cash back to applicants since this is their responsibility of controlling review time.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017

Keep a tab on your words. IRCC doesn't work as per you. Keep your statement to you unless you are a currently serving IRCC visa officer yourself.

Reactions: balzie101

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

Any update for November 2018 AOR from India?

My AOR is 28th Nov 18, and MEP was on 8th Jan 19.

Since then no update for us.. The application shows 56 days, yet no update!!!

I am eager to resign..lol.

Same AOR, same MEP date. Only Criminality passed, I believe. Eligibility in Progress. Maybe we'd see some movement at the end of April :)

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I know many applicants from March last year and still waiting.... they are not complex cases, most of them passed everything but always told they are in queue for final reviews... The pattern understood from what we see is that this is all a case by case scenario, but it is very obvious that the workload for IRCC has increased as explicitly mentioned by their agents on the phone.

Having said that, It would be just wise to give this a plenty of time