Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Guys can anyone help me what is the status of my app.. since Medical passed this is all I have ever seen..
Never changed!!!

eview of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also they say post Nov 3, Biometric is mandatory .. I haven’t done it as it always said you don’t need to..
Is anyone in such dilemma??
Mine is the same.. and you are in what people in this forum call IP2.

Reactions: avani1187

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I don't think CIO is considered as primary office. But there are some cases which are entirely processed in CIO then for those candidates CIO Sydney or Ottawa acts as primary office.

But this is what I have learnt, generally all applications go to CIO Sydney or Ottawa and after R10 checks they are sent to different VOs which are normally the primary office to do the background checks. If the application needs further review then they are again sent to local VO(LVO) of the candidate, this is secondary office. "Ready For Visa" email can come from either one offices.

In Sept thread I read one applicant got 3 "Ready For Visa" emails. He had 1 primary office and 2 secondary office and all 3 sent that email lol

So in my case, my primary office is CPC-Ottawa. I don't have a secondary office yet as per my GCMS notes but if I get one in future then it will probably be NDVO.
Thanks, that was actually pretty clear!

Reactions: SithLord

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I don't think CIO is considered as primary office. But there are some cases which are entirely processed in CIO then for those candidates CIO Sydney or Ottawa acts as primary office.

But this is what I have learnt, generally all applications go to CIO Sydney or Ottawa and after R10 checks they are sent to different VOs which are normally the primary office to do the background checks. If the application needs further review then they are again sent to local VO(LVO) of the candidate, this is secondary office. "Ready For Visa" email can come from either one offices.

In Sept thread I read one applicant got 3 "Ready For Visa" emails. He had 1 primary office and 2 secondary office and all 3 sent that email lol

So in my case, my primary office is CPC-Ottawa. I don't have a secondary office yet as per my GCMS notes but if I get one in future then it will probably be NDVO.
Minor correction, secondary offices don't mean anything.

CIO can be primary, when they finalize everything there. Those under 120 days are finalized at CIO usually.

When application gets transferred to another office, let's say to the secondary office, then that office becomes primary. So in your example, if your file gets transferred to NDVO, then NDVO becomes primary office.

Reactions: Ashish1

PradipSaha

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Toronto, Canada
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
IELTS Request
24-05-2018
File Transfer...
12-12-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-05-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
50 days to go as per the timeline and no news since the adr request... Phew..

Hi, I am in the same boat.. Non accompanying spouse.. Can I ask for your timeline.. I am stuck in IP 1 since 19 dec.. No update since
I have sent you a DM, please check..

Favnia

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, I can't access my account, it automatically sends me to the front page. Does anyone else have this issue?

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Guys, I can't access my account, it automatically sends me to the front page. Does anyone else have this issue?
Happens often, just try clearing your cache or open in incognito and you should be fine. If it still happens, login twice or thrice it will get you in. It's probably a bug in their system.

Reactions: Favnia

Favnia

Mar 18, 2019
@djluvrocks
@thecoolguysam

Thank you so much, it worked after 4 attempts - i accidently went to ROE side of the site and it automatically threw me to my immigration page... That was weird.
I secretly hoped maybe the VO was working on my case and that's why it's not working. Oh well :)

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
So most of us have not heard anything since medicals passed and are in IP1. Those Nov people who have already received PPR seem to be different in that they went into IP2 a month or two after IP1. But no Nov people have gotten PPR that were still in IP1. Is that right?

Reactions: pgpg

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
So most of us have not heard anything since medicals passed and are in IP1. Those Nov people who have already received PPR seem to be different in that they went into IP2 a month or two after IP1. But no Nov people have gotten PPR that were still in IP1. Is that right?
Yes that is correct. I am not sure how some outland other than USA got into IP2 and also PPR however majority of us still are still in IP1