+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
At least your primary office is fast. I have both slow offices. :mad: although I am not sure what the secondary office does
As per my discussion with seniors on this forum, secondary office makes the final decision of your application. That's why I don't expect anything for next 2 months. Too disappointing mate. I literally know two batch mates who got their cec in 21 days and 45 days in 2018.

Reactions: sumylili

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
This is what i think has happened.

Jul'18, Aug'18 and Sep'18 EE draws had the CRS cut-off of '440'. Most in this category would have submitted PR application in Nov'18.

Oct'18 EE draw had a cut-off of '445' and Nov'18 EE draw had a cut off of '449'. This category would have submitted PR application in Dec & Jan.

Since IRCC are nearing annual closure date of 31-March'19 ... to meet the required numbers (or annual target), higher CRS score applications are pushed through quickly.

Hence I think more people from Dec & Jan pool are getting PPR quickly.
Doubt it. My CRS score is 495 and I'm still waiting o_O

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord since my spouse is non-accompanying, her work and educational info cannot be used to claim points and I have stuck to this stance since I got my ITA..

Hoping for an update soon.., btw, making repeated GCMS requests in frequency of 30 days, does it have any -ve impact on one's file/application and its progress??
Then I don't see anything wrong with your notes. Looks pretty good to me.

Because even I have the exact same notes minus the spouse part.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't think so, as per this logic, my application should have been picked up. I had a CRS of 463 at the time of invite. But there has been complete silence on my application since MEP which was on 4th Jan
I am 468 and I have been untouched lol :D

I think they work on their own time frame. Has to depend a lot on the VOs. If you get a lucky officer he just fast tracks everything and if you get not so lucky officer he just decides to go slowly. :rolleyes:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys
I got my Gcms today .aor Nov 16. What I see is
eligibility: not started
criminality: not started
security: not started
medical : passed
info sharing: complete
any idea why even eligibility is not even started after more than 4 months? :( Does it mean anything?
Yes it means you are worthy to join the group of chosen ones who will be tortured by IRCC in patience test because we can take it. We are Dark Knights :cool:

Welcome to the club!!

Nov 2 AOR here and nothing started!!!

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
There are two types of people in Nov AOR thread. 1) People who are supposedly cribing and being 'negative'.
2) People who are cribbing and being negative about people who are cribbing and being negative

Common people, live and let live.

Same applies to people who want others to go somewhere else and be negative/ vent. If you find it negative, don't visit the forum. Simple. Now I'm not saying that because I know I can't dictate what anyone else have to say or do.

At the end of the day, this is not a fan club of thet IRCC. One can't always be happy and positive and 'we will get PR one day!' or 'IRCC is doing their best. Wooo'! It's a place where you are allowed to voice your immigration concerns, opinions and questions with other like minded people.

I don't mind people venting. Let it all out. :D
True..No one can't understand this waiting phase than us. Yes..there is not negailtivity rather we are venting out herr...Since I waited to IELTS result for 7 months where I took 8 attempts..even in Ielts group people ll vent out. All were supportive and encouraging..So people like you are really helping us..Thanks a lot for putting this comment

Reactions: Inabt and SithLord

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello,
i have also applied for BCPNP ..received Invitation..scored 106..applied for nomination yesterday..now how much time it will take for decision and would they call me for an interview?

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello,
i have also applied for BCPNP ..received Invitation..scored 106..applied for nomination yesterday..now how much time it will take for decision and would they call me for an interview?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Well.. ...after reading this forum . ... I feel we are assuming a lot about the working of Canadian government . They have different ways of working for different files ..... So just be calm .... April will be good for all
About positivity and negativity. ..... Let's not use such harsh words :)
Many have really worked hard and spent der hard earned money to reach till here .
So it's OK to have some negativity. . . Coz that's only coz of the anxiety.. . . Let people share der feelings.... . I feel. .. Sharing actually makes one feel better..... And people reading others experience makes them feel that they are not the only ones whose file is untouched.

So let's be positive and wait for ppr in April :)

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
As per my discussion with seniors on this forum, secondary office makes the final decision of your application. That's why I don't expect anything for next 2 months. Too disappointing mate. I literally know two batch mates who got their cec in 21 days and 45 days in 2018.
Mmm.. this is "no bueno", but yours looks better than mine, you are one step ahead. I hope we have some good news in April.

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
On the other hand, one of my closest friends who applied on December 18th got her PPR. We were both supposed to apply on Nov 28 (my AOR date), but she got lazy and applied later. Look how that worked out huh?

Happy for her! *grinds teeth in frustration inside*

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
On the other hand, one of my closest friends who applied on December 18th got her PPR. We were both supposed to apply on Nov 28 (my AOR date), but she got lazy and applied later. Look how that worked out huh?

Happy for her! *grinds teeth in frustration inside*
No wonder you killed Cupid