+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
April will start just in the start of the next week :cool: Hope this month will bring some changes to Nov applicants. So thrilling :rolleyes:

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
To be honest, I am not expecting any movement this week looking into the trend. My profile will cross 150 days next week and this is the time I believe November PPRS are going to rain for everyone. Fingers crossed.
Yeah me too. By “this” I ment April :cool:
I think we need to look careful at the applicants who’s AOR is at the start of November. If the trend continues, they will be the first to experience changes.

Reactions: neoetern

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
To be honest, I am not expecting any movement this week looking into the trend. My profile will cross 150 days next week and this is the time I believe November PPRS are going to rain for everyone. Fingers crossed.
I am having serious doubts we will find movement next week. Don't keep your hopes too high!!

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I feel like by the time I get PPR I will probably get married and have kids :eek::D
God I feel like where am I ..reading such immaturish comments :
There is a series of PPR for Dec but primarily for US residents and CEC. Outlanders are mostly waiting.
yes true..people don’t read the entire information here..they just know how to crib :p it’s very wierd