+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
if they are then also they are not that much..even November guys have got it we can’t say our month isn’t moving ahead..moreover IRCC knows better how to function they can’t leave November and clear December.Let’s stop comparing
Nov guys weren't getting it in 100 days now or did we? I have noticed many FSW-O not residing in US also getting PPRs. Its crazy there. No pattern at all whatsoever.

Anyways, you can keep staying positive!!! lets see what happens next week!!!

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Nov guys weren't getting it in 100 days now or did we? I have noticed many FSW-O not residing in US also getting PPRs. Its crazy there. No pattern at all whatsoever.

So it also depends on Visa Office. For Ottawa VO the average is still 150-180 days. Keep the faith.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So it also depends on Visa Office. For Ottawa VO the average is still 150-180 days. Keep the faith.
I was talking about Ottawa VO that is sending PPRs to Dec folks.

Even Edmonton VO is sending PPRs.

Seriously, the same Ottawa VO that has our files untouched but sends PPR to Dec folks. Not really sure about the pattern. But yes, what can we do? All we can do is just moan and stay hopeful that we will receive it. Nothing much can be done :)

Reactions: Upasana

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018

You can’t do anything apart from trying to be positive..that’s the thing..just be busy with your everyday life things will happen..

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
I was talking about Ottawa VO that is sending PPRs to Dec folks.

Even Edmonton VO is sending PPRs.

Seriously, the same Ottawa VO that has our files untouched but sends PPR to Dec folks. Not really sure about the pattern. But yes, what can we do? All we can do is just moan and stay hopeful that we will receive it. Nothing much can be done :)
gotta suck it in bro, no pain no gain. Lol

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can’t do anything apart from trying to be positive..that’s the thing..just be busy with your everyday life things will happen..
I know!! We can't do anything other than moaning and staying positive. It will come when it comes, its not in our hands.