November 2018 AOR - Join here

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Folks,
Got ready for visa email today.
FSW - outland
No. of applicants: 2
Nov 14 - Documents submitted/uploaded.
Dec 14 - Passed the medical exam. (got email notification)
Jan 21/22 - We are processing your background check.
March 11- Request for passport -CPC Ottawa office
Travel History - Several trips between USA & India, 2 trips to Canada.

No other ghost updates whatsoever. Also, I've updated immitracker. Best wishes to all.
Congratulations! i can imagine the huge relief and joy and sweetness.

Reactions: dsinghd

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Congrats !!! Mine is so close to yours :rolleyes: Have you made any calls to CIC or gcms notes ?
No calls no notes. Though I did sent one CSE earlier this month to see if my file is at Montreal office because I wanted to plan a India visit accordingly and in most cases they utilize the entire 6 month period. Fortunately, it was not there. Other than that I used to check my account every Monday/Friday just in case I have missed any email about any additional document request. Tbh I was not expecting the golden email before March 31st because that's when bulk PPR emails are sent out (end of every month), but with God's grace it is here :)

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
NO, just visa email.
Online account looks exactly the same as it was last week. with remaining processing time: 10 Week(s)
will remain that way until they issue your COPR counterfoil and stamp your visa. then application will change to approved. You will get an updated account notification to that effect..

Reactions: Dotosy and dsinghd

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
No calls no notes. Though I did sent one CSE earlier this month to see if my file is at Montreal office because I wanted to plan a India visit accordingly and in most cases they utilize the entire 6 month period. Fortunately, it was not there. Other than that I used to check my account every Monday/Friday just in case I have missed any email about any additional requirement request. Tbh I was not expecting the golden email before March 31st because that's when bulk PPR emails are sent out (end of every month), but with God's grace it is here :)
You're so lucky !! Good luck :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Anyone with NOC code 3113 who is still waiting for Background check to start yet.
My brother and his family together of 3 has applied and he has history of visiting USA and Canada.

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello :)
Can I safely assume if my file is in Calgary, as a local visa office, that my R10 has at least been done?

Is your r10 check normally done before it’s transferred?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello :)
Can I safely assume if my file is in Calgary, as a local visa office, that my R10 has at least been done?

Is your r10 check normally done before it’s transferred?
Yap, my R10 was done and then file was moved to Vancouver and then Calgary.

Dotosy

Oct 3, 2018
AOR Received.
30th November 2018
will remain that way until they issue your COPR counterfoil and stamp your visa. then application will change to approved. You will get an updated account notification to that effect..
Yes, my account was updated showing the counterfoil number and expiry date. it changed to Approved.

Reactions: neoetern

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Guys what is the difference between primary and secondary visa office?how does it work in assessing your application?