+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
In My GCMS notes, it shows the following commented on 27th Dec 2018. Can someone tell me what does this mean?

***Batch Note*****. IMPORTANT: Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in Bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date.

Someone please decode :rolleyes:

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Which

Consultant..y axis. Gcms are the actual day to day processing of your application.if there is a review required then only Gcms can help you. See the eligibility review required thread and you will come to know that ur agent is telling bullshit.
No it’s not y axis they aren’t that good..I know that,.and my consultant just said that according to her ordering notes isn’t reliable..but I will order them once I reach 120 days this month!Thanks for clearing the air though..and it would be better if vocabulary usage can be mellowed down while writing something on this forum.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
In My GCMS notes, it shows the following commented on 27th Dec 2018. Can someone tell me what does this mean?

***Batch Note*****. IMPORTANT: Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in Bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date.

Someone please decode :rolleyes:
You should consult cic on this,but if everything else is through don’t think you should worry.Where did you order them from getgcms?

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
Imgur link for screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EkEPFnf
(would love if someone could tell me how I can add images directly to the post)

Hi everyone,

My AOR is November 14. 2018 and moved to IP2 on January 21. I ordered my GCMS notes on January 29 and got them yesterday. My security isn't started and my criminality is passed. For eligibility, it shows review required with a note to review the Proof of Funds documents (the POF eDoc numbers match). As noted in the GCMS notes, I have shown bank accounts that have funds in excess of CAD 50,000 and I wrote I will bring CAD 40,000 into Canada. I have shown my proof through two banks accounts, Wells Fargo (about CAD 10,000) which is solely in my name and Chase (about CAD 50,000) where my spouse is the primary account holder and I am the secondary account holder. This Chase account was opened in April 2018 (6 months before APR) and I uploaded monthly statements for the prior months for the Chase bank.

Question 1: Does anyone have any idea or theory why there is a Review Required for the POF eDoc?
Question 2: Should I send them another account where I have more than CAD 15,000 solely in my name and which is a much older account (~5 years)?

I am attaching screenshots of the GCMS notes and the bank POF document that I had uploaded (removed the monthly statements)

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019

Hi everyone,

My AOR is November 14. 2018 and moved to IP2 on January 21. I ordered my GCMS notes on January 29 and got them yesterday. My security isn't started and my criminality is passed. For eligibility, it shows review required with a note to review the Proof of Funds documents (the POF eDoc numbers match). As noted in the GCMS notes, I have shown bank accounts that have funds in excess of CAD 50,000 and I wrote I will bring CAD 40,000 into Canada. I have shown my proof through two banks accounts, Wells Fargo (about CAD 10,000) which is solely in my name and Chase (about CAD 50,000) where my spouse is the primary account holder and I am the secondary account holder. This Chase account was opened in April 2018 (6 months before APR) and I uploaded monthly statements for the prior months for the Chase bank.

Question 1: Does anyone have any idea or theory why there is a Review Required for the POF eDoc?
Question 2: Should I send them another account where I have more than CAD 15,000 solely in my name and which is a much older account (~5 years)?

I am attaching screenshots of the GCMS notes and the bank POF document that I had uploaded (removed the monthly statements)

Not an expert and probably there are more informed people here in this forum but my feel is it appears that either
1. They have assumed that the CAD 50,000 account was opened soleley for this purpose and maybe money has been transferred from elsewhere to show balance for eligibility (account statement would show that its a 6 month old only account)
2. Or you may need to provide a legal document like an affidavit for this CAD 50,000 account stating that you could use these funds at will. (This doesnt look like the case as you are already the secondary account holder)

If I were you I would upload fresh set of PoFs for primary applicant/account holder and meeting the minimum fund requirements for PR. Ofcourse with accounts that are at least a year old.

seatobc

Oct 30, 2018
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding PCC. Right now my status is AOR Jan 14th and my MEP has passed and they have asked for Biometrics. My concern is, I've submitted PCC from local district police station in India not the one obtained through Passport seva Kendriya. Do you think that's a problem and if I should still get a PCC from PSK and send it to IRCC. I have raised a CSE regarding this, hoping to get information faster in case if someone knows here.

Thanks,
Anish

dream_ontario

Jul 30, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding PCC. Right now my status is AOR Jan 14th and my MEP has passed and they have asked for Biometrics. My concern is, I've submitted PCC from local district police station in India not the one obtained through Passport seva Kendriya. Do you think that's a problem and if I should still get a PCC from PSK and send it to IRCC. I have raised a CSE regarding this, hoping to get information faster in case if someone knows here.

Thanks,
Anish
Anish,
It is preferred that you go ahead and get the PCC from a passport seva kendra. Read it somewhere that pcc from local police station might not cut the deal. Do it as quickly as possible.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Anish
Hi Anish, it's always better to get PCC from a national centralized organisation. In India it is passport seva Kendra. Please get it from there. PCC from Local district police station might not help for international cases like EE.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

Hi everyone,

Did you submit no objection letter from spouse for the joint account?

Last edited:

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi all , is it only the primary applicant should call IRCC to know about the status or dependent shall also call them ?