FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
When I applied for GCMS on Feb 14, I was told it will take 30 days from the date the tracking number was issued. I got the tracking number the very next day, so I would say for me it should be Mar 16
I ordered on 18 Feb Monday ,will be getting on 18 March. Let's see what is there .Aor 20 November

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, I ordered mine after 90 days and there was no notes on eligibility. Only inital review (R10) of education and language test, RCMP and info sharing.
I ordered at 45 days, it had the same status as yours, ordered another at 90 days, waiting for it, wondering if anything was done. If there is anything I need to address, I will do that and order after 15 days, if nothing I will reorder another right away lol

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
It’s been four months and I am still in IP1.
While thinking for a while it came to me that there reason some applications take a faster route be attributed to their NOC. After all EE is Economic Migration program and if some applications are being processed faster than others, NOC could be an factor.
Have anyone done any analysis on NOC code vs EE timelines? Does immitracker shows NOC code?

Reactions: OVIE

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
It’s been four months and I am still in IP1.
While thinking for a while it came to me that there reason some applications take a faster route be attributed to their NOC. After all EE is Economic Migration program and if some applications are being processed faster than others, NOC could be an factor.
Have anyone done any analysis on NOC code vs EE timelines? Does immitracker shows NOC code?
No it doesn't. I guess computer programming people get very fast. There's a competition for them from everywhere.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I know probably this is a novice question but can you confirm if it is safe to order notes and notes from https://www.getgcms.com/order-now !
Basically, you are authorizing them to order notes on your behalf. So, they will have access to your full notes. As you know, GCMS notes contain a ton of personal information... so it depends on your trust level with the site. How much you trust them not to misuse the data in the notes & how much you trust the security of the site.

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Basically, you are authorizing them to order notes on your behalf. So, they will have access to your full notes. As you know, GCMS notes contain a ton of personal information... so it depends on your trust level with the site. How much you trust them not to misuse the data in the notes & how much you trust the security of the site.
They have mentioned this on their website
"Handling of personal information
The information provided by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is delivered to you as is without any modification, concealment, changes or omissions. Upon the successful transfer of the electronic or paper files to you, the files are destroyed (deleted) after 25 days to protect your privacy."

Plus, I dont think I have much choice. I guess, I can hope this is safe.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thanks for the reply. I will wait till 120 days to order mine then.
I personally would suggest order after 100 days from my experience...
I am 'eligibility not met' and found out from notes the exact reasons...