+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thats not entirely true. Are you sure about this. If that's the case , I'll never get my PR. I've loans pending - $15k on my car ,$160k on house & $2k on my credit cards when I applied back in November.
I strongly believe outstanding loans and/or credit card bills are not counted against you.
Secured loans are OK because you have collateral. So if you don't pay your house loan or the car loan, the bank will simply just seize your car or house.

Unsecured loan is a different matter although... it is debt that will one day have to paid from your cash assets. So it makes sense to deduct credit card debt from your provided POF amount.

If your POF amount - credit card debt is less than required amount, I strongly suggest uploading a new POF document along with proof of source of new funds. Because, it is 100% going to result in rejection (assuming you have declared your loans).

Reactions: Oksamjackson

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Congrats on all PPRs!!!
Does anyone ever received this kind of email? It was sent from survey+ircc_external2019@advanis.net: "You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete."

But i went in my application and check, it's still processing.
Looks like they are a market research consultancy who probably got your email from some third party. See their website - http://advanis.net/.

They would not have any insight into your application process.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for saying positive things.
Unfortunately, I think this movement sucks... cuz what I found online is that people have waited for more 160-200days to receive a decision from Montreal VO... Have no idea why my application is transferred to Montreal but who knows...
Probably has to do with workload I guess.

Or maybe they just like your application a lot lol :p

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi All,

My question may be silly , Could anyone please tell me can CIC agent update my new email address during call with CIC agent or i need to submit web form to update the new email address.

Can they modify my profile during the call if i say my address and phone and email is changed.

Last edited:

kunal_agarwal

Nov 5, 2018
Montreal is the worst place to have your application in my opinion but I can't say yours may go through the same thing. My first EE application was April 2018. I called them after 3 months and was told my application is at Montreal. Ordered my notes and I saw RR on the application. Mind you, the application was sent to Montreal in early June but I heard from them in October with a procedural fairness letter. They asked me to submit a new bank statement. I was relieved cos I had I never touched the money in my account so I still had $12,900. I printed a new bank statement and uploaded it. 3 days latter, the refused me with the reason that i do not met the financial eligibility. The officer deducted my credit card bill of $2300 from my statement balance and concluded that i only have $10,000 plus which is less than the required amount. I paid off all my credit card bills and reapplied again on November 12. Waiting for the next absurd thing that they will tell me...lol
Hi,
I might be in a similar situation. Can anyone please advice on the following,
I applied on Nov 5 and I had 24K in my account that day. I also uploaded my credit card bill till date which had no outstanding amount.
But I paid PR application fee which is $2300 on Nov 5 using my credit card. I paid that amount in December's credit card bill.
Will VO deduct this amount from POF..?? How will they know about it...?? The Credit card bill I submitted along with my application, did not have this bill...But they would know I paid the application fee with credit card that day.
Should I go upload new POF..?? Please advice...

Reactions: Oksamjackson

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
No problem.
Yeah, Calgary and Vancouver are small offices. Files usually take longer than Ottawa and Sydney office
The good news is that your criminality started. But as I said before, it has nothing to do with your eligibility. For that, a case analyst has to pick up your file and checks your job experience, search online, PoF, etc.
Anyways, don't worry, even if it is gonna take longer. Hope you hear a good news soon:) I am sure it won't be that long for you
Thanks a lot.
Guess the only thing left if to patiently wait and hope :)

Reactions: Mr_nobody

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Given that you are in Canada,how did they know about the unsecured debts,did they do a credit check or they base it on information you provided?I am so grateful i didnot have to provide POF under CEC.
Hi, how come you didnt have to provide POF?
I'm also CEC, but the application had a place to upload POF as mandatory.
I know I read somewhere on CIC website that CEC doesn't need to meet min funds, bit I still had to upload docs.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, how come you didnt have to provide POF?
I'm also CEC, but the application had a place to upload POF as mandatory.
I know I read somewhere on CIC website that CEC doesn't need to meet min funds, bit I still had to upload docs.
You entered that you had funds therefore it asked for it If you entered 0, it would not ask.

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
ITA 12th Oct 2018 | AOR & RPRF paid on 3rd Nov 2018 | ECA- 2 or more certificates | CRS - 468 | IELTS L8.5 W7 R7 S7.5

Nationality: India
Country of Residence: India
Stream: FSW-Outland
No of applicants+dependents = 1

Got ghost updates for creating Job bank account on 8th dec 2018, 7th & 12th feb 2019 (activated it immediately)
Passed Medicals on Dec 6th, received consent form (IMM 5669 -schedule A BG declaration form) request for BGV on 6th Dec.(uploaded it immediately)
No update since then

Application step
Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Estimated Processing time bar is the only change I have seen till now. currently it shows 9 weeks. As per the information from the people who have got their PPR mails this estimated time progress bar does not have any relevance.

It has been 3 months since I have sent them the BGV declaration form. I don't understand what is taking them so long to complete BGV because
I don't have any travel history.My Passport is completely Empty
I have not lived in multiple cities or states for them to verify multiple PCCs. I know I am not the only applicant, but still 4 months is too long

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
ITA 12th Oct 2018 | AOR & RPRF paid on 3rd Nov 2018 | ECA- 2 or more certificates | CRS - 468 | IELTS L8.5 W7 R7 S7.5

Got ghost updates for creating Job bank account on 8th dec 2018, 7th & 12th feb 2019 (activated it immediately)
Passed Medicals on Dec 6th, received consent form (IMM 5669 -schedule A BG declaration form) request for BGV on 6th Dec.(uploaded it immediately)
No update since then

Application step
Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Estimated Processing time bar is the only change I have seen till now. currently it shows 9 weeks. As per the information from the people who have got their PPR mails this estimated time progress bar does not have any relevance.

It has been 3 months since I have sent them the BGV declaration form. I don't understand what is taking them so long to complete BGV because
I have not lived in multiple cities or states for them to verify multiple PCCs. I know I am not the only applicant, but still 4 months is too long

Is this BGV form kind of an ADR?you can contact CIC for further information

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Friends,
After lot of efforts and prayers , thankfully my
Estimated remaining processing time is today changed from weeks to days 60 Day(s)
Thanks for all your support and wishes ;) ( life is good and IRCC is contributing to make it awesome :rolleyes:)
Lucky you :D :D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

No update since then

Application step
Current status

We both have the exact same timelines(although mine is AOR Nov 2) but same CRS score and single applicant.

Even I was asked for IMM 5669 :eek:

I only have 1 travel history(Studied in the UK) and lived in the same address for 15 years. processing time shows 9 weeks but nothing has started in my application yet.

When I called CIC I was told my application was pushed to June 11, 2019. I believe yours might be pushed too.

It really does suck but there is nothing really we can do