+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kunal_agarwal

Nov 5, 2018
Nov 3rd AOR, FSW-O, recrived update on 6th December for BGV consent form l, after that there is no update....on immigration tracker website people who have AOR dates in August and September are receiving the PPRs from February. When will we get some update ?
Hi...
What is BGV consent form...???

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I think there's a need to re-align expectations. It seems like average processing times have crept up in general. Maybe it's time to think of May as the month of PPR rain for November people.
You are right.

September people are getting it now, but at that time they were inviting 3750? Towards November it went up to 3900. It might even be pushed to June-July for November people.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi All, Today when I checked my online account its showing "view submitted application or upload documents" above Application status. Till date it was showing "view submitted application only". I know its weird that it's a very small change. When I click the link there is not additional document that is requested to upload. As I can't check mails because the mail Id which is provided of my consultant. Is anyone seeing the same change. Nov 2nd AOR and Progress bar showing 10 weeks from now. Still RPRF request not got. Please suggest.

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
This update is for everyone i think, i have noticed the same in
Hi All, Today when I checked my online account its showing "view submitted application or upload documents" above Application status. Till date it was showing "view submitted application only". I know its weird that it's a very small change. When I click the link there is not additional document that is requested to upload. As I can't check mails because the mail Id which is provided of my consultant. Is anyone seeing the same change. Nov 2nd AOR and Progress bar showing 10 weeks from now. Still RPRF request not got. Please suggest.
This update is for everyone i think, i have noticed the same in my account too

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Everyone has it on their online accounts....

hannah.89

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all,
Can you please help me with some concerns below:
1. Is it the correct link to ask for your VO?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
2. They do say that "We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times". Is it true as I saw many of you got response?
3. For their question: Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? Yes/No
How do we know if it is outside Canada?

Thank you all in advanced. Good luck to all of us!

spider18

Dec 5, 2018
Is is possible for the status to remain at IP2 (processing background check, reviewing eligibility....) a month after receiving PPR email?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Is is possible for the status to remain at IP2 (processing background check, reviewing eligibility....) a month after receiving PPR email?
Yes sometimes it doesn't change at all even after people have obtained Canadian citizenships :p:p:p:p

Reactions: SithLord