+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I believe you guys will post something about the server's status, and some of you guys are treating each every little thing from the site as a sign to PPR, lol, but trust me, this thing will never positively affect the progress of our applications.
Just take our time to relax and learn the skills for grabbing a job in Canada.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I believe you guys will post something about the server's status, and some of you guys are treating each every little thing from the site as a sign to PPR, lol, but trust me, this thing will never positively affect the progress of our applications.
Just take our time to relax and learn the skills for grabbing a job in Canada.
This is just a general maintenance

Ballay Ballay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
I am also in IP2 since 17 jan but after that no update in my profile ... friday status change to "make sure read your message" in application status.

Can you please share the subject line of the golden email
From IRC’s.cic CPCO - FinalRequest. Subject ready for visa..in my email inbox. Guys please note my profile is still same ,everything under process..10 weeks remaining. So please keep checking your email. There are only instructions to finalise your application with uci number ,to submit any your nearest vfs

Reactions: anjanacarri

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
From IRC’s.cic CPCO - FinalRequest. Subject ready for visa..in my email inbox. Guys please note my profile is still same ,everything under process..10 weeks remaining. So please keep checking your email. There are only instructions to finalise your application with uci number ,to submit any your nearest vfs
So you received it from CPC-Ottawa :eek:

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Well, just logged in to my CIC account after maintenance. I'm very happy to say that it still looks same word for word :D
Yeh I logged into mine as well but mine is showing that we are viewing your additional documents. I didnt upload any additional documents. Strange o_O