+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
For the criminality, do they request the embassy to verify the PCC or where it came from? Anyone knows? Thanks
I had no luck finding that answer online. I would love to know as well, as it would explain why mine is in processing since beginning of Dec. Pls let me know if you find the answer :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I just called CIC call centre and spoke regarding my brother's application for EE. I am the representative on file.
The file is complete, medicals passed, background check not started yet. File is still in Ottawa case processing centre. AOR November 11th

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I just called CIC call centre and spoke regarding my brother's application for EE. I am the representative on file.
The file is complete, medicals passed, background check not started yet. File is still in Ottawa case processing centre. AOR November 11th
Even I called yesterday , Aor 20 November ,CPC Ottawa, wanted to know about eligibility but didn't get to. What about your application, and I was wondering if ADR comes from CIO or CPC,any idea

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Even I called yesterday , Aor 20 November ,CPC Ottawa, wanted to know about eligibility but didn't get to. What about your application, and I was wondering if ADR comes from CIO or CPC,any idea
They just told me that we are still reviewing eligibility and background check not started yet. No additional documents are required and medicals have passed. They said as they haven't asked anything yet means the documents are complete.

I am not sure from where ADR request comes from. I suppose it would be Ottawa as SithLord got ADR request.

Why didn't you get to know about your eligibility?

yjjhzxl

Mar 30, 2018
AOR Nov 23, FSW-inland, just talked to an agent over the phone, told me that my file is still in Sydney Centralized Intake Office.....
With other streams of Nov AOR getting PPR, mine has not even started yet lol...

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
AOR Nov 23, FSW-inland, just talked to an agent over the phone, told me that my file is still in Sydney Centralized Intake Office.....
With other streams of Nov AOR getting PPR, mine has not even started yet lol...
It could actually be a good thing, finalizing at centralized office is faster. Those under 60 days usually get finalized at the CIO because those applications are very straightforward.
If it was review required for something, it would be transferred to a local VO.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
It says R10 OK, Recommendation: pass.

But I still dont understand how they dont mention reference letter and paystubs in this part. Isn't that like the most important part for CEC.
R10 is only a check whether all essential documents are there. A reference letter or paystubs is not 100% essential, you can get approved without one whereas its impossible to get approved without a police certificate.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
And will be known for atleast few decades more. All tennis fans would agree we are lucky to have seen all three legends Fed, Nadal and Djoker in their prime.
If people still remember Rod Laver, then with Youtube around I'm sure Djokovic will be remembered for the next 40-50 years!!!

I am a Nadal fan and I do agree, we should consider ourselves lucky and proud that we are able to witness these 3 legends play at the same time Purely from tennis perspective, what these 3 are achieving is just insane!! I highly doubt we will ever get to see something like this again!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kattarrina

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
They just told me that we are still reviewing eligibility and background check not started yet. No additional documents are required and medicals have passed. They said as they haven't asked anything yet means the documents are complete.

I am not sure from where ADR request comes from. I suppose it would be Ottawa as SithLord got ADR request.

Why didn't you get to know about your eligibility?
ADR comes from multiple sources. Depends on which stage our file is.
The only way to know what si going on is to order notes. 3 months has passed from you aor and they should have started to do something on your file. It seems you are Review required. Recommend ordering notes

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I had no luck finding that answer online. I would love to know as well, as it would explain why mine is in processing since beginning of Dec. Pls let me know if you find the answer :)
It depends on the country. Some countries such as UK, US, etc. share info about these things with Canada. in the Terms and Conditions of PR, you gave permission to cic to share your info if necessary. But, not all the countries share these info.
Also, I don't think embassies are involved in these things as they are usually busy with more important stuff. They don't need embassy. It is just sharing databases.

Last edited:
Reactions: kattarrina