+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone
I got ADR for 6 months pay slips, tax assesments for last 2 years and 6 month bank statement.

Currently, I am working 2 jobs ( one is on casual basis) and another job is full time and the one I claimed points for my application.

So I was wondering, do I need to submit pay slips for both jobs or just for job related to my application?? As salary from both of them comes in same account and visible in bank statement.

Thanks

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Hi. Quick question.
I submitted info for 3 jobs. Reference letters are perfect. They mention everything - dates, roles and responsibilities, salary, hours, signatures, and are on letter heads.
However, I submitted pay slips for only the main job.

My question is - When can they send ADR - if they will. I am in IP1 since Feb 4. Is there a latest date by which they will send ADR?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi. Quick question.
I submitted info for 3 jobs. Reference letters are perfect. They mention everything - dates, roles and responsibilities, salary, hours, signatures, and are on letter heads.
However, I submitted pay slips for only the main job.

My question is - When can they send ADR - if they will. I am in IP1 since Feb 4. Is there a latest date by which they will send ADR?
Salary slips are not needed if salary information is already on the letter. They won't send an ADR.

There is no latest date to answer your question.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Salary slips are not needed if salary information is already on the letter. They won't send an ADR.

There is no latest date to answer your question.
Well, *SP* 's post intrigued me. I guess he must have missed out on some info on the reference letters.
Anyway, I was just asking because one of my reference letters is in black and white, though its on letter head and the stamp and signature is also in color... I was just wondering. Thanks for your answer though.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello everyone
I got ADR for 6 months pay slips, tax assesments for last 2 years and 6 month bank statement.

Currently, I am working 2 jobs ( one is on casual basis) and another job is full time and the one I claimed points for my application.

So I was wondering, do I need to submit pay slips for both jobs or just for job related to my application?? As salary from both of them comes in same account and visible in bank statement.

Thanks
I dont think you need slips for a job you didnt claim on your application. Just for a peace of mind, and to make sure the salary on the main job reference letter matches payroll deposits, you can write an explanation letter and send along with other docs.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Well, *SP* 's post intrigued me. I guess he must have missed out on some info on the reference letters.
Anyway, I was just asking because one of my reference letters is in black and white, though its on letter head and the stamp and signature is also in color... I was just wondering. Thanks for your answer though.
Hello
As I submitted my application myself by doing research online so I wasn't aware that I need to submit all job reference letter's. I thought main job one's is enough.

But I did submit reference letter for main job+ 6 months salary slips+ 6 month bank statement + tax assessments.
But they still asked for all that again. No idea why though??
So I am confused know do I need to send pay slips for casual job as well or not. I put casual job under personal thing not under work experience.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I dont think you need slips for a job you didnt claim on your application. Just for a peace of mind, and to make sure the salary on the main job reference letter matches payroll deposits, you can write an explanation letter and send along with other docs.
Thanks for reply

Yes will do that.
If in case they need further clarification, they will ask for it.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone from India who has got IP2 update?
There's no such thing as 'IP2'. What used to be called 'IP2' is the status message, which nowadays most applicants see right after getting AOR. It has no connection to the real status of the application.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
There's no such thing as 'IP2'. What used to be called 'IP2' is the status message, which nowadays most applicants see right after getting AOR. It has no connection to the real status of the application.
What I want to ask is how many from India have got an update for the BG check changing from will send a message to in progress.