+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone - I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding my application status. I logged in to my account after 2 weeks and saw this:

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

I haven't received any message in order for me to take action, as yet. Does the above sentence indicate a movement in my application?
It is a random update

Alecm464

Feb 3, 2019
Hi all,

Does anyone know when a PFL should or would be sent for medicals?
AOR 20 Nov
Biometrics asked for, completed and acknowledged completed as status.
BG and Eligibility in process etc.

Just checking if they send PFL once all other checks are done?
Anyone with any knowledge or experience regarding medical PFL.

Thanks in advance.

Pooja7

Feb 20, 2019
Do you have any travel history? It's strange and great how you got PPR so quickly!! That is super fast
We actually have a long travel history with about an year of residence in US. Only thing I can think of that might have helped is, I made sure my paper work was perfect with no discrepancies and provided maximum supporting letters for work references

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
We actually have a long travel history with about an year of residence in US. Only thing I can think of that might have helped is, I made sure my paper work was perfect with no discrepancies and provided maximum supporting letters for work references
This is a super strange case!! You must had an awesome visa officer :D

Reactions: RR9187 and Pooja7

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
As per immitracker, Nov 1 FSW-O Indian has got PPR!!

So finally, some movement
Many of them are not updating on immtracker can’t really rely on that solely,September and October people are also receiving their PPRs but most of them haven’t uploaded it there..it’s through the forums that we are getting updated:D

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
This is so cool!!super happy for you guys!!hope we too share the same news in 1-2 months!!!fingers crossed

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Many of them are not updating on immtracker can’t really rely on that solely,September and October people are also receiving their PPRs but most of them haven’t uploaded it there..it’s through the forums that we are getting updated:D
Yes but ones who are updating in immitracker we can rely on.

He just updated it 10 hours ago. It's a positive way to look at it

Reactions: RR9187

dream_ontario

Jul 30, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018