+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
September applicant's are getting PPR today, not uploaded on myiimmi tracker however got to know from one of my friend who himself is a Sept applicant. He is a part of sept AOR watsapp group where majority of people have confirmed the receipt of the Golden email by 10 AM.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
September applicant's are getting PPR today, not uploaded on myiimmi tracker however got to know from one of my friend who himself is a Sept applicant. He is a part of sept AOR watsapp group where majority of people have confirmed the receipt of the Golden email by 10 AM.
10 AM EST?

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Also wanted to highlight here that we can not trust the immi tracker fully as majority of the applicants aren't there on immi tracker and those who are there never update the same on regular basis specially after receiving the PPR.
All the info which is available on these watsapp groups is more realistic and correct rather than on this myimmi tracker.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Also wanted to highlight here that we can not trust the immi tracker fully as majority of the applicants aren't there on immi tracker and those who are there never update the same on regular basis specially after receiving the PPR.
All the info which is available on these watsapp groups is more realistic and correct rather than on this myimmi tracker.
True, we can very well guess that looking at the # of records - it is a very small subset.

Pooja7

Feb 20, 2019
I don't have much knowledge about the stages. I got AOR Nov 4th, 2018. Medical passed by Dec 4th, next update is this PPR