+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
i think average processing times are creeping up in general. So it probably isn't a surprise that your eligibility hasn't started yet. I think wait at least 4 months from AOR before ordering GCMS notes.

Does the R10 check say profile is complete?
It says R10 OK, Recommendation: pass.

But I still dont understand how they dont mention reference letter and paystubs in this part. Isn't that like the most important part for CEC.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone - I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding my application status. I logged in to my account after 2 weeks and saw this:

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

I haven't received any message in order for me to take action, as yet. Does the above sentence indicate a movement in my application?
It means nothing, it's just an automatic message to fill up the space.

Last edited:

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
It says R10 OK, Recommendation: pass.

But I still dont understand how they dont mention reference letter and paystubs in this part. Isn't that like the most important part for CEC.
It's important but also very complicated. Need to check nocs, duties etc., which is way beyond the abilities of a program assistant whose task is just to do a quick check (R10).

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
It's important but also very complicated. Need to check nocs, duties etc., which is way beyond the abilities of a program assistant whose task is just to do a quick check (R10).
I guess that make sense.
Was going notes will show something more :) its 123 pg of nothing substantial. Changed a few offices and that's it. Like no one wants to touch it:eek:

GenDent

Feb 6, 2019
It's not true. Four months mean 18+ weeks.
My timeline changed to 18 weeks from 4 months.
Then it changed to 17 weeks. And now its 16 weeks.
The time line has no connection with the actual processing of the application.
It is just a countdown to the date that is exactly 6 months away from your AOR.
Hi whats your current status and progress bar timeline? As i have just entered 17 weeks and as you said its just a countdown, i am still curious.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Got my notes today:
Eligibility not started
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started

Funny part is the R10 check doesn't mention my work experience at all. They've noted doc received for Education, Police Certificate, Medical... buy nothing about reference letter and paystubs.

I's his normal? Anyone noticed the same on their notes?
Hello, how many days it took for getting the notes from the date of submission?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I guess that make sense.
Was going notes will show something more :) its 123 pg of nothing substantial. Changed a few offices and that's it. Like no one wants to touch it:eek:
Go through last pages ,Ull find A11.2 ,there will be mention of reference etc.
Btw what's your Aor. Thanks

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Go through last pages ,Ull find A11.2 ,there will be mention of reference etc.
Btw what's your Aor. Thanks
Hi, my AOR is Nov 3rd.
Nothing like that anywhere in the notes. My application have not been touched since Nov 30th when R10 was done and Criminally started. Everything else on the notes is computer generated.
They've been moving it from Vancuver to Calgary, and back to Van and back to Calgary...but no one actually look at it.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi, my AOR is Nov 3rd.
Nothing like that anywhere in the notes. My application have not been touched since Nov 30th when R10 was done and Criminally started. Everything else on the notes is computer generated.
They've been moving it from Vancuver to Calgary, and back to Van and back to Calgary...but no one actually look at it.
Oh, then look for review required for PCC etc. And send questioned documents through CSE.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Oh, then look for review required for PCC etc. And send questioned documents through CSE.
At this point I'm not even sure if I should order new notes or when should I do it.
I spoke to an agent last week and she said all the same that's in the notes, so I know there was no update since I've ordered them.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
At this point I'm not even sure if I should order new notes or when should I do it.
I spoke to an agent last week and she said all the same that's in the notes, so I know there was no update since I've ordered them.
Don't know why agents tell everyone that everything is fine and in order. Atleast they should inform about any mistakes so that one can rectify it in time. There is no transparency in this system.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi

It would be great if someone from this forum can help me with below situation

AOR -12 November
Medical passed 18 December
Background check is in process

I got married on 9 February.

Should I inform them upfront or wait for PPR and then tell them about status change..
Also, what changes are required from my end (like changing name address on passport)
I have got my marriage certificate
raise a CSE immediately