+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, needed advice,
My medicals expire on 15th March. When do I need to renew them?
AOR- Nov 1st
MEP- Dec 1st
In IP1 since then.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Don't redo meds unless they ask you to. Sometimes they extend it without the need for redoing.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I do not know my VO. I first called CIC in January because my medicals had been showing "under review" for a month. That time, I was lucky to get a kind and helpful agent. He was able to tell me that me and 2 of my dependents had passed, but my spouse had not. Because of his letting me know this, I was able to contact my panel physician and have them resend his results. The day after, I got MEP for all of us. Since my MEP was way after my IP1, I really just wanted to know if nothing began since then (Jan 17). I hope I'm making sense.
Raise a CSE and ask for your VO. They will tell you within 2 business days

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
My AOR Nov 15
Medic pass December 17
RCMP fingerprints and Canada police check requested December 18 (submitted Jan12th)
Since then no change even the requested document is still under review. Any one in the same situation?
Tnx
Somewhat similar
Aor -nov 10
PCC request dec 11
Received we Feb 1
Submitted request feb8

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am just here in this thread to bother you :D
Didn't I tell you not to be so worried unnecessarily :D :D :D
Why the hell you do this :D Stop stalking me :D lol

I am not bothered now, I was just trying to help the other guy by saying my file has been untouched for a longer time so he feels better :D

Reactions: Mr_nobody

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Please does anybody have the information regarding moving pof funds from a bank account(which was submitted at Aor) to treasury bills after AOR? I am getting a bit worried now bcos if they ask me for a pof ADR i no longer have the fund in my acct but i can provide them with the treasury bills certificate and show the date of transfer from my bank acct.. is this fine?
Treasury bills are fine as long as you can get the bank letter to indicate that the money can be withdrawn any time. Although, ideally you should have kept it in the bank account until you got your PPR.

Reactions: balzie101

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Also, please is it mandatory to raise a CSE for a change of employment status?.. especially if u have already completed over 3years at the old job which is the cic requirement for my particular CRS points..
Thanks
Not mandatory but there is no harm in raising a CSE. Makes the VO aware that you are not working there anymore in case they do employment verification.

Reactions: balzie101

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
Guys,can anybody guide me about how to raise CSE request and how enquire about in which processing centre my friends file is? Please guide me

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
How many of November thread are in Ip2
I think I'm in IP0 :D
Since nothing at all have been started.
But according to my profile it's IP2 since Dec 1st .
I think that really doesn't matter anymore.
For some they do eligibility first, for others they dont touch it till BG is complete....

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I think I'm in IP0 :D
Since nothing at all have been started.
But according to my profile it's IP2 since Dec 1st .
I think that really doesn't matter anymore.
For some they do eligibility first, for others they dont touch it till BG is complete....
LOL. Didn't you get one ghost update?