+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
So u mean u attached ur bank statements n pay slips before and they requested an ADR for them again?? Thats strange! Did u attach an employer reference letter before? And i thought the tax reports for proof of employment wasnt necesary.?? A lot of people just attach reference letter
I attached everything before even reference letter but they still asked for latest one's. Don't know why, but someone told me they just want to check latest bank statement for POF( if money is still there) or to verify if getting salary in account.
Hope for best

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi, needed advice,
My medicals expire on 15th March. When do I need to renew them?
AOR- Nov 1st
MEP- Dec 1st
In IP1 since then.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Can we Know the Visa Office from the RPRF Letter?? Nothing as such is directly mentioned though..

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hello all, just sharing my experience. I called CIC today and was told background check has not begun. I asked if eligibility review has begun, she said it usually cannot begin until background check is at least halfway through. Is this true? I have been told eligibility review is concurrent with background check. I have been in IP1 since Dec 20, I got MEP Jan 17. She also said, her notes may not be 100% accurate because the visa officer is handing background check and may not share all his notes. Sigh.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello all, just sharing my experience. I called CIC today and was told background check has not begun. I asked if eligibility review has begun, she said it usually cannot begin until background check is at least halfway through. Is this true? I have been told eligibility review is concurrent with background check. I have been in IP1 since Dec 20, I got MEP Jan 17. She also said, her notes may not be 100% accurate because the visa officer is handing background check and may not share all his notes. Sigh.

I got the same answer when I called yesterday. What's your VO

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Why are people still calling CIC call agents? We all know that they give contradictory information and their answers are not reliable.

I recently read one guy who got his application refused after several months of waiting and every time he called, the CIC agents have told his application 'looked fine' but in actuality had 'review required' since a few months before the refusal.

Order GCMS notes! That's the only reliable way to find out what's happening to your application.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Whats your VO? I am in IP1 since Dec 4. As per the agent, my file is untouched

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why are people still calling CIC call agents? We all know that they give contradictory information and their answers are not reliable.

I recently read one guy who got his application refused after several months of waiting and every time he called, the CIC agents have told his application 'looked fine' but in actuality had 'review required' since a few months before the refusal.

Order GCMS notes! That's the only reliable way to find out what's happening to your application.
Why was it refused?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I attached everything before even reference letter but they still asked for latest one's. Don't know why, but someone told me they just want to check latest bank statement for POF( if money is still there) or to verify if getting salary in account.
Hope for best
Woow.. i guess i need to raise a CSE then because i left my former job so no longer receive salary there..also i have moved my pof from bank account to treasury bills.. hmmm.. i hope i didnt make a fatal error by moving my pof :O

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Please does anybody have the information regarding moving pof funds from a bank account(which was submitted at Aor) to treasury bills after AOR? I am getting a bit worried now bcos if they ask me for a pof ADR i no longer have the fund in my acct but i can provide them with the treasury bills certificate and show the date of transfer from my bank acct.. is this fine?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Also, please is it mandatory to raise a CSE for a change of employment status?.. especially if u have already completed over 3years at the old job which is the cic requirement for my particular CRS points..
Thanks

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Keep me posted.
Here's one conversation I found about Calgary VO. Guy was stuck in SS for 8+ months. AOR April 2018, just got PPR few days ago.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-application-processing-at-cic-calgary.576792/page-1

Hope we'll have more luck :)
I phoned today and I am in the exact same situation.
Calgary Office,
Criminality check and background underway, eligibility not yet started
May take longer than the 6 month mark
No issues on file

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I phoned today and I am in the exact same situation.
Calgary Office,
Criminality check and background underway, eligibility not yet started
May take longer than the 6 month mark
No issues on file
My file is in CPC-Ottawa and it is untouched as per the agent since I passed medicals

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Whats your VO? I am in IP1 since Dec 4. As per the agent, my file is untouched
I do not know my VO. I first called CIC in January because my medicals had been showing "under review" for a month. That time, I was lucky to get a kind and helpful agent. He was able to tell me that me and 2 of my dependents had passed, but my spouse had not. Because of his letting me know this, I was able to contact my panel physician and have them resend his results. The day after, I got MEP for all of us. Since my MEP was way after my IP1, I really just wanted to know if nothing began since then (Jan 17). I hope I'm making sense.