+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Moreeh

Dec 11, 2018
I raised a CSE on Monday this week and got my response on Wednesday.I asked to know my visa office as well as any other update on my file.
AOR 15 November,MEP 17/12/18,Because of biometrics it's been IP2 since day one.Below is the response i got from a certain agent who responded to my enquiry.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the case processing center in Ottawa, Ontario, for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I am not sure at what stage of the application does the application go to case processing centers from CIO. Does anyone have any idea?
How did you raise a CSE and what did you ask?
Thanks

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
How did you raise a CSE and what did you ask?
Thanks
I went to the web form and raised my CSE and just humbly asked to know my VO and if they can provide any other updates.I was aware that they will send a generic response though, but the relief is at least it was transferred for case processing from the central intake office.
What's left is to just patiently wait and hope there are no ADRs and any other things that may delay the process.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I went to the web form and raised my CSE and just humbly asked to know my VO and if they can provide any other updates.I was aware that they will send a generic response though, but the relief is at least it was transferred for case processing from the central intake office.
What's left is to just patiently wait and hope there are no ADRs and any other things that may delay the process.
can you send the web form link?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I thought y
I thought you were going to do a simple google search and find it lol
Anyways,here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
I thought you are going to be courteous enough to share it,if you had so much time to write a long story about what they replied back to you ,anyways I have already called CIC and asked my status,it was just a simple question,kindly be little courteous especially on such forums,rather than being sarcastic.
It’s better not to reply at all rather than answering in such a manner.

Reactions: Hernyhorla