FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
I request everyone to please do not bug agents with calls or any other type of queries(regarding the progress of application) unless you have entered 7th month with no results on hand. They have specifically mentioned everywhere that they will provide us a decision within six month period and most of us might have noticed in the reply we get from the agents stating "You are very well within the 6 month processing period". Please be patient.

Just imagine someone knocking your door every other day or calling you, texting you regarding something you promised to deliver in a certain period of time (especially when you have made it pretty clear that product won't be ready till this date), how you going to feel ?

but if you have missed the deadline then person who placed the order has every right to inquire, raise queries and aggressively reach out to you about what went wrong and why the product was not delivered with in promised timeline. I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey. thanks
Exactly
After reading posts here i notice majority of the applicants seem to be too impatient

a_tkd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Hello everyone,

Stream: PNP - Inland
AOR: 10 Nov 2018
MEP: 12 Dec 2018
Ghost Update: 10 Jan 2019
Hi guys,

Second Ghost Update: 17 Jan 2019

Reactions: hgunawa

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
How long did you have to wait before speaking to an agent?
32 minutes... and the minutes spent while trying to get in the queue are not included..(5 attempts,8 minutes each)

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I request everyone to please do not bug agents with calls or any other type of queries(regarding the progress of application) unless you have entered 7th month with no results on hand. They have specifically mentioned everywhere that they will provide us a decision within six month period and most of us might have noticed in the reply we get from the agents stating "You are very well within the 6 month processing period". Please be patient. We are all mature, grown up professionals, lets act like one.

Just imagine someone knocking your door every other day or calling you, texting you regarding something you promised to deliver in a certain period of time (especially when you have made it pretty clear that product won't be ready till this date), how you going to feel ?

but if you have missed the deadline then person who placed the order has every right to inquire, raise queries and aggressively reach out to you about what went wrong and why the product was not delivered with in promised timeline. I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey. thanks
Very well said! No need to panic everyone. And there's no point in comparing current processing times with those in 2017. You WILL get your PR. In any case, it's only 6 months!

Sheffield123

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone know what is covered by eligibility and what is covered by background checks? I managed to speak to a very helpful agent today who told me that I had passed eligibility and background was in process. My AOR is 6 November.

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I request everyone to please do not bug agents with calls or any other type of queries(regarding the progress of application) unless you have entered 7th month with no results on hand. They have specifically mentioned everywhere that they will provide us a decision within six month period and most of us might have noticed in the reply we get from the agents stating "You are very well within the 6 month processing period". Please be patient. We are all mature, grown up professionals, lets act like one.

but if you have missed the deadline then person who placed the order has every right to inquire, raise queries and aggressively reach out to you and ask what went wrong and why the product was not delivered with in promised timeline. I hope you all understand what i am trying to convey. thanks
Agreed!! i think the average time now for ppr is 4months. all thr people i know of personally got theirs in month 4. so you will just be wastkmg your effort calling cic non stop at month 2 at this point. Maybe make the call after month 4 or order gcms notes on month 3.

legbird

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know what is covered by eligibility and what is covered by background checks? I managed to speak to a very helpful agent today who told me that I had passed eligibility and background was in process. My AOR is 6 November.
Don't know but want to know as well. Anyone knows the answer?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I am a cec 23rd Nov application. Got first ghost update on 02nd Jan and cleared my medical on the same day. Today I received another ghost update. Hopefully something positive comes up. fingers crossed

Reactions: Inabt

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Eligibility check confirms wjether your CRS points are valid i.e indepth review of your support docs submited to ensure u meet the requirements. background check entails.. criminality, security, trabel history reviews etc..there are detailed write ups about it online do aome searching. i think aomeome posyed a link on it earlier aswel

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
. i think the MEP and passing eligibility is key as you can be assured you will recieve ppr as long as your other records e.g criminality is fine. so congrats..ppr soon!