+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Anmol Gupta

Jan 12, 2019
I had raised a webform query to know about my Visa office and application status and I got the following reply:

"The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O). The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.

The background verifications are currently valid for criminality and have not been initiated for security yet. The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse."

legbird

Jan 23, 2018
I called the number of IRCC and was told that "we are reviewing your eligibility; your background check is not started yet..." Does it mean I am still in IP1? How long usually IP1 lasts for?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I called the number of IRCC and was told that "we are reviewing your eligibility; your background check is not started yet..." Does it mean I am still in IP1? How long usually IP1 lasts for?
As I mentioned earlier...you could be in ip1 for your entire process and receive PPR email....Or you could go to ip2 and then PPR....no fixed times at all...Varies from application to application....Total time at the moment from AOR to PPR is about 6 months..

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I had raised a webform query to know about my Visa office and application status and I got the following reply:

"The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O). The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.

The background verifications are currently valid for criminality and have not been initiated for security yet. The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse."
Really? they replied with such details? I have not raised an inquiry myself but from others it seems usually the replies are very vague...Lucky you!!!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018

Yes, that's a very good response from then. They are usually not very detailed

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I just received a mail that my status has been updated with a message but the page has not been updated as yet.Vice versa happened when I cleares Medical ,the status got updated and I received a mail about it the next day.
Is this normal?Hope this means that I have shifted to IP2 now

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I just received a mail that my status has been updated with a message but the page has not been updated as yet.Vice versa happened when I cleares Medical ,the status got updated and I received a mail about it the next day.
Is this normal?Hope this means that I have shifted to IP2 now
Ghost update. Someone looked at your file and made a note or some other internal change (that wasn't a status change).