+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

sandy_1

Dec 12, 2018
My previous company changed their address recently. Should I raise a CSE and inform CIC.
If yes, should I attach any document?
Aor 20th Nov
MEP 24 Dec

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello house, I want to ask this question. In my letter of reference, The company is Abib Bida Nig Ltd. The company is a branch of an international company. So, on company international website, the Local branch name is AB Nig Ltd. But Abib Bida Nig Ltd is the name used to register with CAC Nigeria. Though I have done my biometrics, should I explain this matter to CIC ?
not neccesary but just to have peace of mind maybe you should explain it.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
My previous company changed their address recently. Should I raise a CSE and inform CIC.
Aor 20th Nov
MEP 24 Dec
Same case here. I didn't update CIC about the same as the normal web search will provide them with the information. However, if you think otherwise, please let me know.

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys,
What is the difference between CIO and CPC? I am inland applicant - will my case be transferred somewhere else or CPC is the "final destination"?
Does the fact that agent told me that my application is "currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa" mean anything specific (e.g. certain stages of applications have passed)?
Thanks in advance.

fawzy01

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,

advise needed please
My PR application status is IP1. (MEP done BG hasn't started). I will be traveling for a month next week. Do I need to make any changes or report a different mailing address. Also, if (fingers crossed) I get the golden mail while I'm traveling, will I be able to submit my passport to the Canadian Consulate or VAC where I will be for the next month? I have been inside Canada as a visitor since the day I submitted my application, not sure if I'm considered an inland applicant. I applied through Express Entry FSW stream.

I tried calling cic but the phone numbers don't seem to be working!

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hi all,

advise needed please
My PR application status is IP1. (MEP done BG hasn't started). I will be traveling for a month next week. Do I need to make any changes or report a different mailing address. Also, if (fingers crossed) I get the golden mail while I'm traveling, will I be able to submit my passport to the Canadian Consulate or VAC where I will be for the next month? I have been inside Canada as a visitor since the day I submitted my application, not sure if I'm considered an inland applicant. I applied through Express Entry FSW stream.

I tried calling cic but the phone numbers don't seem to be working!
AoR?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Aor 20th Nov
MEP 24 Dec
Please inform the IRCC about the update and if possible procure a new refrence letter with the new letterhead.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Please inform the IRCC about the update and if possible procure a new refrence letter with the new letterhead.
Aor 20th Nov
MEP 24 Dec
Inform CIC for peace of mind as one member suggested.

There is no need for a new reference letter as the existing carries valid contact address of the company at the time of issuance of the letter. These things are normal.

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
I just got my MEP when I looked my cic account, aor Nov 28th, didn’t get any email yet. Background check says “we are processing your file we will send you message when we will start your process” what stage I am in now?? IP2??

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I just got my MEP when I looked my cic account, aor Nov 28th, didn’t get any email yet. Background check says “we are processing your file we will send you message when we will start your process” what stage I am in now?? IP2??
IP1. You can relax, you gotta wait at least a month or 5 according to CIC timeline.

You will get the email about MEP at the end of the work day in Canada.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
AOR Nov 16th, MEP Dec 15th
No need to worry, you probably won't get the golden email. Even if you get it, you can do it after you come back. I think they give you 30 days to submit your passport or an appointment date as you are inside Canada.

Reactions: fawzy01

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
IP1. You can relax, you gotta wait at least a month or 5 according to CIC timeline.

You will get the email about MEP at the end of the work day in Canada.
Thanks for reply. Yeah hope so everything will be good and will get golden mail soon.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018