App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Dec 23, 2018
Hello,

I have received the ITA (Oct 15, 2018) and submitted the documents on November 19, 2018 while I'm in US. Received the AOR on November 20, 2018. My US work visa extension did not get through and had to come back to India. Can someone please tell the process to let Canada Immigration Services that I had moved.

Also, can someone please share the whatsapp group for AOR Nov, 2018.
Thanks in advance.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
hey everyone!

i need some advice pleaseeee.

got our COPR a few months ago, but didnt really pay much attention to it till now that we are planning to travel to canada soon....

my husband has 2 passports and in only one of them he has 2 given names (one of them being the middle name that he doesnt actually use on every day basis).

when submitting passports for COPR issuance we sent out both of them and the visa office 'picked' the passport with 2 given names (even thouhg they are both european passports, so there should not be any advantage in one passport over the other).

now the COPR states only one name (the main name that appears on both of his passports) in the section 'given names'.

i emailed the visa office, but not sure how long it will take them to reply now given the holiday period in europe.

has anyone of you come across a similar issue?

we are due to travel at the end of January, so i am panicking here a little.

many thanks in advance!

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hello,

I have received the ITA (Oct 15, 2018) and submitted the documents on November 19, 2018 while I'm in US. Received the AOR on November 20, 2018. My US work visa extension did not get through and had to come back to India. Can someone please tell the process to let Canada Immigration Services that I had moved.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about h1 denial. Since you moved to India, raise a CSE using web form informing them about change of address in which you’ll most likely will have to mention about reasoning why you moved.

achushawn

Oct 1, 2014
Hi guys- I applied on Nov 3rd- passed my medical s- background check going on.. and yesterday as my friend was applying I realised I answered NO to any other country visa refusal- panick mode on... so I sent them a web form stating that my ya visa was once refused as my uk work visa was expiring... but my agent told me misrepresentation is a very serious offence and can be banned for 5 years.. hope they get my web form before them finding out and accept my sincere oversight.. it was just misreading that question.. no intention to hide any thing.. any thoughts?

R.A.G

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 20th nov. today i checked my status after a week or so.. and it showed Medicals passed.
The thing is i just realised that my POF for savings account mentions everything except account opening date.
I also have FD cert also which mentions everything required.

Do i need to be stressed about savings account opening date. Should i provide updated savings balance cert and how

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys- I applied on Nov 3rd- passed my medical s- background check going on.. and yesterday as my friend was applying I realised I answered NO to any other country visa refusal- panick mode on... so I sent them a web form stating that my ya visa was once refused as my uk work visa was expiring... but my agent told me misrepresentation is a very serious offence and can be banned for 5 years.. hope they get my web form before them finding out and accept my sincere oversight.. it was just misreading that question.. no intention to hide any thing.. any thoughts?
You have done all you could do. Now, you just need to wait and hope for the best.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Inform via a CSE. The URL for that would be in your AOR document.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
It won't be an issue. If your FD is sufficient and bit old ,then saving account doesn't matter. For any minor clarification they do send adr.@R.A.G.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
N
Hi,
My AOR is 20th nov. today i checked my status after a week or so.. and it showed Medicals passed.
The thing is i just realised that my POF for savings account mentions everything except account opening date.
I also have FD cert also which mentions everything required.

Do i need to be stressed about savings account opening date. Should i provide updated savings balance cert and how[/QU
No issue

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I did not pay RPRF upfront, but a couple of days received a request for payment of RPRF via an ADR and paid it. Now the ADR stands at NOT APPLICABLE
Wow that's cool!! What's your profile and AOR?

Does getting an RPRF request means your application is almost approved?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Can the profile get updated post Christmas that is on 27,28 or 29?Or should I keep waiting until the holiday season is over!!