+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Could someone please explain again or point me to the post explaining the change in UCI number? They are currently "reviewing the results" of my medical exam. My UCI number is now different than it originally was. Not sure when exactly it changed, just noticed today.
When you submit your application you're randomly assigned a UCI number which is this format 'CAN0000000000'. However, a change in the UCI number to 8-10 digits means that your file is being looked into and normally means that the 'Medical Test Passed' status is on its way.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
When you submit your application you're randomly assigned a UCI number which is this format 'CAN0000000000'. However, a change in the UCI number to 8-10 digits means that your file is being looked into and normally means that the 'Medical Test Passed' status is on its way.
Really? Is this true for all applications? I remember reading some post where applicants said that their UCI number changed the same time their medical status changed and not before that!

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Really? Is this true for all applications? I remember reading some post where applicants said that their UCI number changed the same time their medical status changed and not before that!
What you say is true for majority of the cases. But, I’ve read cases where the UCI changed before the medical pass.
Anyhow, any progress in your application is a good sign.

Reactions: Grizz

Thundy

Dec 21, 2018
Hi all. I have a question that I could not find the answer. I submitted my application using a representative on Nov. 26 for express entry. I have the AOR and everything but I can't seem to log in to CAS. It says the usual "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." It's been like that for some time. I asked my rep and he said I can see it on the rep portal and everything looks good. So should I contact IRCC using a web form? Thanks.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi all. I have a question that I could not find the answer. I submitted my application using a representative on Nov. 26 for express entry. I have the AOR and everything but I can't seem to log in to CAS. It says the usual "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." It's been like that for some time. I asked my rep and he said I can see it on the rep portal and everything looks good. So should I contact IRCC using a web form? Thanks.
You can't see your application status under the following link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

You can however check your application status from following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

If you don't know what's your username and password, ask your representative or the person who created the online account submitted the express entry profile.

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
AOR -16th November and still nothing changed in my application. Could this be because of the things mentioned in the LOE?

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Did they ask for a RCMP police check?

Hi,
I see some ppl talking about RCMP request. Is this always a case with inland applicants? I had no idea, thinking that CIC would do that on it's own...
My AOR is Nov 3, MEP Dec 1st.
Since MEP my BG is showing- we are processing your BG....
Should I expect RCMP request? Can I just order it and upload before they ask for it, to speed things up?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
This must be a joke or I misunderstood something. You should ONLY submit your express entry application, when you have the ECA ready. Otherwise, it means that you lied in your application when you said that you have ECA results. And that leads to application rejected 100%.
I think he is only asking about his ECA timeline. He didnt mention anything about ITA or application submission.

PooyaZii

Dec 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received my AOR on November 26th and ever since then, my BG status is "In Progress". I checked tons of forums and websites about this and almost all of them say you should first see "Not Applicable" and then it will change to "In progress". Does anyone have the same experience? Does it mean anything?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received my AOR on November 26th and ever since then, my BG status is "In Progress". I checked tons of forums and websites about this and almost all of them say you should first see "Not Applicable" and then it will change to "In progress". Does anyone have the same experience? Does it mean something?
AOR 27th November. I have the same status since AOR.
No need to worry, usually for those they need bio-metrics the status says "in progress" right from AOR.

Reactions: PooyaZii

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think he is only asking about his ECA timeline. He didnt mention anything about ITA or application submission.
I don't think you read his message carefully =).

IQAS

Application sent : 21st September, 2018
Application received : 27th November

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov .
Status on portal : In line for Processing

When can I expect MY ECA ?

Pls help . Thanks in advance

So as you can see, he says he has already obtained AOR. And if that's the case, then his application will be rejected, meaning he took someone else's spot.

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
AOR 27th November. I have the same status since AOR.
No need to worry, usually for those they need bio-metrics the status says "in progress" right from AOR.
Hi, did you get your MEP yet?? Im having almost same AOR as yours ( Nov 29). But my status is showing still not applicable for BG. Thanks

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi,
I see some ppl talking about RCMP request. Is this always a case with inland applicants? I had no idea, thinking that CIC would do that on it's own...
My AOR is Nov 3, MEP Dec 1st.
Since MEP my BG is showing- we are processing your BG....
Should I expect RCMP request? Can I just order it and upload before they ask for it, to speed things up?

Any help greatly appreciated!
I would strongly suggest you apply for it anyways....It doesn't cost much (it only costs to get digital fingerprints done,RCMP police check is free of cost I think) and it saves you time incase CIC ask for it....