+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are we supposed to do medicals upfront? Whats AOR lol
You can do upfront medicals!! I did upfront.

AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt. When you submit your application you will get a confirmation mail acknowledging your application was received. That date is AOR and your 6 months processing starts from that date

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
You can do upfront medicals!! I did upfront.

AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt. When you submit your application you will get a confirmation mail acknowledging your application was received. That date is AOR and your 6 months processing starts from that date
Perfect , thanks :D

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
If u don't mind ,was there any repeat test for you....causing delay.i did repeat a urine test Aor 20 November
I don't think so it will delay..when ugave ur 're test . MYAOR IS OF 1 DEC nd gave 're test for urine on 15 Dec. Called hospital nd they told they already submitt reports on 15 Dec itself.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I don't think so it will delay..when ugave ur 're test . MYAOR IS OF 1 DEC nd gave 're test for urine on 15 Dec. Called hospital nd they told they already submitt reports on 15 Dec itself.
Thanks i did mine on 1 December .no update yet. Max Mohali was the hospital

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Wh

what is UCI change?
UCI is a number in your application it changes when meds are done. You can find this on the status page of application. Canxxxxxxxxxxx

Nikhil Nair

Dec 20, 2018
IQAS

Application sent : 21st September, 2018
Application received : 27th November

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov .
Status on portal : In line for Processing

When can I expect MY ECA ?

Pls help . Thanks in advance

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hi all, I had my AOR Nov 14 and today noticed that medical status changed to: "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Background check also changed from "not applicable" to "we are reviewing, etc" or something of that nature. Good signs? Most people seem to skip "review" of medical exam and go straight to "pass" based on these posts.

kjosei

Dec 10, 2018
May I know if anyone had an RCMP clearance request (Inland Application) the same time when as MEP? Also, what does this stage mean?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hi all, I had my AOR Nov 14 and today noticed that medical status changed to: "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Background check also changed from "not applicable" to "we are reviewing, etc" or something of that nature. Good signs? Most people seem to skip "review" of medical exam and go straight to "pass" based on these posts.
Yes, sounds like it. They sometimes send people to do more analysis.

Are you sure that the background check changed? I feel like mine has been we are reviewing from day 1. I can't remember.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
IQAS

Application sent : 21st September, 2018
Application received : 27th November

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov .
Status on portal : In line for Processing

When can I expect MY ECA ?

Pls help . Thanks in advance
This must be a joke or I misunderstood something. You should ONLY submit your express entry application, when you have the ECA ready. Otherwise, it means that you lied in your application when you said that you have ECA results. And that leads to application rejected 100%.