Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
I My AOR is Nov 20 2018.

Today I found a typo in my submitted salary slip issued by my India based company. One of the allowances is incorrectly mentioned as 1,6000 instead of 1,600. The sum and all other calculations are done assuming the amount to be 1600 (so none of the amount has been inflated in any ways)

I have submitted bank statements and Tax returns for last six years, matching the sums in salary slip. My salary revision document is also showing the allowance as 1,600

Do I need to inform about this error and submit revised salary slips or should I wait for them to point any errors.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Reactions: Hernyhorla

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I My AOR is Nov 20 2018.

Today I found a typo in my submitted salary slip issued by my India based company. One of the allowances is incorrectly mentioned as 1,6000 instead of 1,600. The sum and all other calculations are done assuming the amount to be 1600 (so none of the amount has been inflated in any ways)

I have submitted bank statements and Tax returns for last six years, matching the sums in salary slip. My salary revision document is also showing the allowance as 1,600

Do I need to inform about this error and submit revised salary slips or should I wait for them to point any errors.

You can be proactive about it and raise a CSE.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I My AOR is Nov 20 2018.

I would definitely raise a CSE and explain the mistake :)

Reactions: navneetrai

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I My AOR is Nov 20 2018.

Seems like an obvious typo. If you have a reference letter that meets the specifications, they aren't even going to bother looking at your salary slips. I wouldn't raise a CSE... doing so just highlights things that might not even be issues.

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
I would definitely raise a CSE and explain the mistake :)
Thanks for the response.. I was also planning the same.

Should I attach additional salary slips for last two months (generated after submission of documents) as well?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
waiting, impatiently, sigh. Can't wait for the new year to begin so that application processing picks up pace again

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Seems like an obvious typo. If you have a reference letter that meets the specifications, they aren't even going to bother looking at your salary slips. I wouldn't raise a CSE... doing so just highlights things that might not even be issues.
Yeah, this is probably better advice.

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
I have submitted all other documents including a salary revision letter with correct amount on company letterhead.

This is obviously a typo as the total and nett salary is calculated using 1600. Also comma position in 1,6000.00 indicates the typo.

I have infact even submitted Tax Returns and Bank Statements with monthly inbound salary received for last six years.

My supervisor is a very good friend of mine and is ready to give me any additional/revised documents needed.

I generally prefer full disclosures but in this case I am worried that it might confuse the case.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the response.. I was also planning the same.

Should I attach additional salary slips for last two months (generated after submission of documents) as well?
Yes go ahead. No harm in doing it. I just recently read that they rejected an application because of a typo in the experience letter. So you never know so it's better to clear up and not risk it. By raising a CSE it may lead to a delay but to be honest, a delay is much better than getting a rejection.

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Yes go ahead. No harm in doing it. I just recently read that they rejected an application because of a typo in the experience letter. So you never know so it's better to clear up and not risk it. By raising a CSE it may lead to a delay but to be honest, a delay is much better than getting a rejection.
That's scary! I always assumed that in such cases they give you a chance to explain.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Guys, why so worrying about the medical pass? :) It is a mere formality unless you have some serious illness that might make you medically inadmissible. Whether it comes in 30 days, 40 days, 50 days, gets delayed due to Xmas etc does not make any difference at all.
Being able to see that your application is moving somewhere brings a feeling of psychological comfort, I guess :)

kjosei

Dec 10, 2018
Guys, why so worrying about the medical pass? :) It is a mere formality unless you have some serious illness that might make you medically inadmissible. Whether it comes in 30 days, 40 days, 50 days, gets delayed due to Xmas etc does not make any difference at all.
You should understand the anxiety in this whole application process. Just a status update goes a long way to bring a sigh of relief. It makes sense when applicants are concerned about their MEP as part of the first step in the process.