+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Bownick

Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone. Please I submitted my application on the 15th of November. Up until now I haven’t received any updates. Is that a normal occurrence?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Check other posts from this guy. He has illegally worked in US for 3 years, he said he is already a PR and sponsoring his spouse. Don't take him seriously.
In my opinion, it is too harsh especially taking about NOC rejection. Before sibmitting I had problems with determinng my NOC, as other people I think. And after I have calmed downed, he or she gives me a reason to worry again.
A very bad person he or she is. VERY.

Reactions: daluu129

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
In my opinion, it is too harsh especially taking about NOC rejection. Before sibmitting I had problems with determinng my NOC, as other people I think. And after I have calmed downed, he or she gives me a reason to worry again.
A very bad person he or she is. VERY.
I know, I had confusion between 2 NOCs when I was applying but I made myself beleive that I am just over thinking and it will be alright. I am still positive and not expecting denial or any ADR.

Reactions: daluu129

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone. Please I submitted my application on the 15th of November. Up until now I haven’t received any updates. Is that a normal occurrence?
Yup, perfectly normal. Your medical exam status should change to "You passed the medical" by end of this week.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
So,what happens when the NOC is determined not suited to your work experience? Do you raise a CSE?
I think in that situation it is better to raise CSE to tell that you chose a wrong NOC and describe why you did that. Because how I understood your question, problem is not with experience but with a NOC code. Your experience might be eligitable but be included in another speciality.
I think many people choose NOC wrong, they just don’t know about it. The classification is very blurry and sometimes a lead statement doesn’t give a clear understanding. Moreover, sometimes the main duties contradicts with it. Just look at the engineering NOCs 2131, 2132, 2133, etc.

Ekunle

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
File Transfer...
13-12-2018
I think in that situation it is better to raise CSE to tell that you chose a wrong NOC and describe why you did that. Because how I understood your question, problem is not with experience but with a NOC code. Your experience might be eligitable but be included in another speciality.
I think many people choose NOC wrong, they just don’t know about it. The classification is very blurry and sometimes a lead statement doesn’t give a clear understanding. Moreover, sometimes the main duties contradicts with it. Just look at the engineering NOCs 2131, 2132, 2133, etc.
And you suppose the explanation will be admissible?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
And you suppose the explanation will be admissible?
You know. Making a mistake in choosing NOC and providing false reference is completely different stories. You didn’t lie to them in the first place. You have provided genuine proof of work experience but just didn’t choose what is the best.
Personally, I think, if a VO is a normal person, they will understand your explanation. But if they are jerks, it is a completely different story.
It is only my opinion. I don’t claim that I am right.
From my perspective, the NOC system is a complet drawback which just ampower a VO with a reason to reject your application.

Last edited:

ETiwari

Dec 14, 2018
Hi
I received AOR on 12 Nov and today my medical got updated i.e "you passed the medical exam". dont't worry you should see update in 1-2 days.