+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Not always MEP means that R10 is passed. And not always having MEP pending means that R10 is pending.

In my case, I called IRCC on Nov 20 (btw I called not specifically to enquiry about status hahaha, but because of a name updated with error in their system), and the agent said that R10 was passed, although MEP was still pending. I got MEP until yesterday (no particular issue, no additional tests, only waiting...).
That means your BG check started almost after your AOR ?

ETiwari

Dec 14, 2018
Hi

I submitted my profile and received AOR on 12 November.
Medical is still pending.
Till yesterday my BG status was N/A and today it got updated to "background check is in progress"
What does this mean ? BG status is getting updated but not medical :(

jbj274

Jun 29, 2018
Hi,

Yesterday I got a message saying to complete a form Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures. Why do I need this form? I am not using any third party organization to apply for me. I have my wife and my 2 year old as my dependants.
Does anyone have any clue what this is in regards to?

jbj274

Jun 29, 2018
did you raise any CIC or ask them a question regarding your wife or child?
You mean CSE? if so yes. My wife's original copy of diploma was not included in her translation so I raised a CSE to include that.

Also, my wife hasn't received her PCC yet and I submitted her confirmation of application for PCC to my EE application. For that, I got another request letter to send in the PCC within 60 days.

But this request is for me to release information about my application to someone. It's not directed at my wife or child!