+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
why is it that some people get their status as background check started immediately after MEP, while others have "we will send you a message when we start your background check"?

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone. What could this status change mean?

Before: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when...".

Now: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

My aor was on November 1 and the medicals passed on November 30.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi everyone. What could this status change mean?

Before: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when...".

Now: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

My aor was on November 1 and the medicals passed on November 30.
Did you submit your biometrics?

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi e-one, please any one could help me ? im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my MP whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment ff RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
I did. Almost 2 weeks ago. The biometrics status changed to completed the next day after submission. However, the background status changed today or yesterday.
For cases with biometrics, the status is IP2 from the very beginning and changes to IP1 after biometrics.
There’s nothing to me worried about.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
For cases with biometrics, the status is IP2 from the very beginning and changes to IP1 after biometrics.
There’s nothing to me worried about.
Not for all applicants with biometrics it is true. For example, my BG status is still in IP2, although I passed biometry yesterday's morning. Many applications' status change to IP1 sometimes nearly near the end of the process.
Sometimes, it is hard to understand in what stage is your application.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I got my AOR Nov 14 and still no status update. Everyone here seems to get a "medicals passed" by the 1 month mark. Should I be worried?