+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I have these WTF moments when I take a step back and realize that I’m in my 10th month of wait. Almost surreal. I remember 6 months ago browsing this forum and reading about some folks who had been waiting for 10 months, thinking that this would never happen to me. Here we are now.

It’s been almost 2 weeks that everything has been passed on my application and still waiting...
have u asked them for the reason of delay? Why are they taking so much time?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have these WTF moments when I take a step back and realize that I’m in my 10th month of wait. Almost surreal. I remember 6 months ago browsing this forum and reading about some folks who had been waiting for 10 months, thinking that this would never happen to me. Here we are now.

It’s been almost 2 weeks that everything has been passed on my application and still waiting...
I'm starting to get that feel now lol... another 3 months to go..

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

It’s quite likely that your medicals are being reassessed to determine extension. You should be receiving PPR or remedical request very soon.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I've had that same ADR status since Apr 29
ADR request was on 9th Jan and submitted the next day. It was a rep. form
It still shows " we are the reviewing the additional document provided".
Got re-medical request last week.. but adr still shows the same..

What does this mean?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
It’s quite likely that your medicals are being reassessed to determine extension. You should be receiving PPR or remedical request very soon.
my husband received re-medical request because it will expire for him next month.
He did it in July last year for his students/work visa(he is in Canada at present)
Our AOR is Nov 28th and I am the primary applicant. My medical is in Nov.

Moved to ip2 on 4th June and same day within a few minutes re-medical request came for him.

What does this mean?

Called last fri. Said on criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

Isn't eligibility the first to be checked after medical or before proceeding further?? Sending a re-medical request but eligibility not started makes no sense!!

I have seen many cases where post re-medical ppr came within a week to a month!!

Any idea what is happening with my case?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
my husband received re-medical request because it will expire for him next month.
He did it in July last year for his students/work visa(he is in Canada at present)

Moved to ip2 on 4th June and same day within a few minutes re-medical request came for him.

What does this mean?

Called last fri. Said on criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

Isn't eligibility the first to be checked after medical or before proceeding further?? Sending a re-medical request but eligibility not started makes no sense!!

I have seen many cases where post re-medical ppr came within a week to a month!!

Eligibility for sure might be in progress or even passed....... It's just that they don't update it. My eligibility was met on December 17th and later passed..... But till date my cic account shows - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.......
So relax...... Just call them after fee days..... And then ask then about eligibility ......

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

What does this mean?

I remember having sent you a link pertaining to operational procedures adapted in case of expired medicals. These are only requested when the final decision is pending due to expired medicals or soon to be expiring ones.

I have understood that call center agents can only see the latest assessment. The status of these assessments keep changing as file moves from one officer to another (usually senior) and the status changes to Not Started. Now for that VO to make a final Passed status, they would either need to extend the medicals or request new ones. However, it doesn’t make sense to request remedical if they have not reached a conclusive decision and neither does it make sense if they are considering refusal. So rest assured your application is smooth now and you should ideally be receiving PPR soon after your husband’s medicals are cleared.

pritisht

Sep 28, 2018
NEW DELHI
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys 17 Nov AOR still waiting. FSW/0
Also not able to get through to the agent over call as it always says all agents are busy.
Any one experiencing the same issue?

pritisht

Sep 28, 2018
NEW DELHI
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Also is it worth emailing CPC ottawa directly..as webform is pretty useless.
Did anyone try that?..Do they even care to reply?

Reactions: Prapri2912

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Guys 17 Nov AOR still waiting. FSW/0
Also not able to get through to the agent over call as it always says all agents are busy.
Any one experiencing the same issue?
It's a very common issue..... I called on Friday...... My call dropped 6 times...... And it got transferred to the agent when I called the seventh time

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
then what they waiting for? leave such a simple approve for months! Totally makes no sense!
I had RR for POF for nearly 6 months and now I assume that my file is in queue for someone to say whether they'll extend my medical or have me do it again.. It could also be that they want me to do an interview since I am already in Canada.. Who knows!