+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Perhaps they are waiting for your security clearance which can easily take 2-3 months. If it’s already processed, an officer will likely be looking at your file today being your bring forward date. Hope for the best you’re almost there.
Last time I called I was told Security not started. So maybe it only starts after the officer has reviewed my case and officially passed it.

Well, let's see what happens today

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
If I'm correct the last PPR batch from Ottawa was dispatched on May 14.

So we should expect a batch this week for December applicants which may include November cases

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I've had that same ADR status since Apr 29
This makes me a ask this question again.....
Whenever I submitted my adr....... The status for - review of additional documents changed to - not applicable

What should I understand, that they accepted my documents or just that they have rcvd the documents.....
How is it different from urs..... As ur status for adr still says - reviewing

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

So we should expect a batch this week for December applicants which may include November cases
May 14th was a Tuesday....... And today is Tuesday again...... Let's hope for the best....

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

But daily we are seeing some ppl with ppr from ottawa, so I don't understand what you mean by batch?
Is it something higher volume of ppr than we are getting daily?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
I have these WTF moments when I take a step back and realize that I’m in my 10th month of wait. Almost surreal. I remember 6 months ago browsing this forum and reading about some folks who had been waiting for 10 months, thinking that this would never happen to me. Here we are now.

It’s been almost 2 weeks that everything has been passed on my application and still waiting...

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
I have these WTF moments when I take a step back and realize that I’m in my 10th month of wait. Almost surreal. I remember 6 months ago browsing this forum and reading about some folks who had been waiting for 10 months, thinking that this would never happen to me. Here we are now.

It’s been almost 2 weeks that everything has been passed on my application and still waiting...
then what they waiting for? leave such a simple approve for months! Totally makes no sense!

Reactions: SithLord