+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
From what I have seen..... They say 10 days..... But things happen really fast from medical department....
So, I hope u get to hear good news sooner than u expect :)
This center is in Canada and not India dear.
They took all his samples and would send to various laboratories and get the reports from there and then send to CIC.
So roughly 10 days they said.
In India, Kolkata they sent in 2 days!

Still I am happy that something is happening in my file finally :)

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Guys, I received Australian State Nomination from Canberra . Didn't see that coming :D:D:D:D The email was in my spam folder for past 3 days ::):)

I got nominated with 65 points, lowest score to receive nomination in recent draws.

Last year, I rejected EOI from Australia when I got Canada ITA, a decision I regretted even more in the last few weeks. Now I am going to think about this over the weekend and decide whether or not to pursue on this journey since I am really getting tired of this Canada nonsense :):):):):)

Very happy and thankful that life has given me another opportunity :):):)
Woaaaa!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

This is amazing!
Congratulations :)

Reactions: SithLord

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
An update for you guys to help ease some tensions. I got my PPR today in my CIC account. I have yet to receive the email but to be honest i could care less about the email now LOL.

My timeline is as follows:

AOR 12 Nov 2018
MEP 13 Dec 2018
Biometrics completed 18 Dec 2018
Complete silence after biometrics until 31 May when i got a ghost update and got the PPR letter in my account today.

I ordered GCMS notes twice and both stated eligibility and security not stared. The latest notes were generated as of 30 April 2019 and eligibility and security were yet to start. Emailed Ralph around 7th May and he said the same thing as the notes. It took longer than six months but when they picked up my file they processed it in less than a week so stay hopeful and don't worry. It's just around the corner. It will come when you least expect it.

VO was initially ottawa but file was transferred to London on April 16 2019.
I got mine too from London today! Congratulations. :)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I got my notes and there’s a review required for POF since I had submitted bank statements for just 3 months instead of 6. Can somebody suggest me if I should go ahead and submit 6 months bank statements before they ask for anything? And if yes, how can I do that? Through CSE web form? @SithLord
RR can be because of POF not being in Cash, if you have 6months statement which shows average balance more than POF, do upload.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
In all fairness, we all complain about the EE process and the delays but we should remind ourselves that this program is truly exceptional. There is no other similarly developed country that offers the opportunity to become a PERMANENT resident in less than a year for a cost <$2,000.
The big issue with the EE program is simply about managing expectations. IRCC have set the bar way too high claiming that 80% of the applications would be processed under 6 months.
I absolutely have no problem with Canadian immigration system. Infact, I have also said this dozens of time that they have the most fair and outstanding system for anyone looking to start a new life in Canada.

I understand that some EE applications take longer than promised 6 months, now how long this takes no one knows. Now you can't keep putting up your life on hold forever? Maybe some can.

I am just saying that I have been given a different opportunity and it's not end of the world for me if Canada PR doesn't come anytime soon. Although I would like it to come soon but I'm no longer stressed about it. I have made peace with it. Maybe that's why I was shown a different door? I don't know, I just see positivity in everything. This exhausting wait for Canadian PR has taught me great life lessons :)

Last edited:

prk245

Jun 5, 2019
Guys I need some help

I got the PPR email. The email has Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa written in it.
The problem is they gave me instruction on how to send passport via vfs India and VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope.
However I have recently moved to USA (had used web form to update the address).
Now I want to get in touch with them to ask them for instructions on how to send it from USA
but I am not sure where I should send the email.

Since it says primary office CPC-Ottawa I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Should I be sending the email to high commission of canada in delhi
or just use the web form?
There was another email address given to me by a friend who also recently got his PPR
IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Should I send it there?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
And they sent you this email after you asked them something or it just came out of the blue?
Back in January, I had sent my EOI to Australian Capital Territory. This is the only state in Australia that actually had 'Graphic Designer' in their occupation demand list. The status was closed back then and remained unchanged for the next few months.

I think just last month they made the status 'Open' so I got the extra 20 points and qualified with 65 point minimum for the invitation on May 31st Draw. It's huge luck really because all the previous draws the minimum scores were 75 or 70.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I finally got the golden email today.
Nov 29 AOR,2018
Medicals passed - Jan 9,2019
VO Ottawa
After that no update until today.
only single update today morning that we are processing your background check.
Ready for visa email right after that.
Called IRCC couple of times, raised GCMS notes once and raise webform 5 times.
Thanks everyone for support on this forum. This have been really helpful.
Congratulations buddy

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Guys I need some help

I got the PPR email. The email has Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa written in it.
The problem is they gave me instruction on how to send passport via vfs India and VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope.
However I have recently moved to USA (had used web form to update the address).
Now I want to get in touch with them to ask them for instructions on how to send it from USA
but I am not sure where I should send the email.

Since it says primary office CPC-Ottawa I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Should I be sending the email to high commission of canada in delhi
or just use the web form?
There was another email address given to me by a friend who also recently got his PPR
IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Should I send it there?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!
Did you get the email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

More often than not, they state in the PPR email to not respond/email back to that email.

For instance, mine was from Edmonton email address and it specifically stated NOT to respond to it.
'This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.'

I think the best would be to raise a CSE and also give IRCC a call to ask for further instructions on how to proceed.

Maybe someone else can weigh in on this.