+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
when i called CIC on 3 may 20119 , agent said your due date is 1st week of june ,,and if you didnt get any answer until then ,, then you call us again
however my 6 months completed on 13 MAY ,,,, is there any info on notes that he was reading about due date in june or he is just predicting .... any one have idea about this ?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Brutal :(:(:(

Back in April, there were many folks sitting comfortably at 460s with their birthdays in June :(:(:( All their hopes of making it to Canada has now been crushed :(:(:(:(You really have got to feel for these guys :(:(:(:(
Exactly! We have all been there at some point in time. I hope it gets corrected with a back to back draw.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just now spoke with the agent, she says everything passed, yesterday done with the security cleared. You should wait for the passport request.
AOR: November 19th
MEP: Dec 23rd
May 17th : ADR & IP2
Hope there will be PPR sent from Ottawa.
So most likely it should arrive in the next batch :)

Congrats

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
when i called CIC on 3 may 20119 , agent said your due date is 1st week of june ,,and if you didnt get any answer until then ,, then you call us again
however my 6 months completed on 13 MAY ,,,, is there any info on notes that he was reading about due date in june or he is just predicting .... any one have idea about this ?
There is a due date mentioned in the notes. Mine is June 20, 2019 which seems to be 6 months from the date of completeness check done by the program assistant. Mine was done on Dec 20th and the file was transferred to Ottawa on the same date. There is even a response by CIC mentioned in the notes to my enquiry done on 16th may, which says that the application is within the regulatory timeline and the applicant has been informed. Although 6 months from my AOR got over on May 4th. So I guess the regulatory deadline is 6 months from completeness check.

Again, this is all speculation based on my notes.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
So...... As I told in the evening...... Der might be a draw..... I wish the next prediction also comes true..... That they issue pprs batch Tomorrow
I am shocked!!!
Cut off is 470....Man!
Our crs was 464... We wouldn't have cleared only
Now I can peaceful wait for 8 months deadline

Reactions: greenboymx

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
There is a due date mentioned in the notes. Mine is June 20, 2019 which seems to be 6 months from the date of completeness check done by the program assistant. Mine was done on Dec 20th and the file was transferred to Ottawa on the same date. There is even a response by CIC mentioned in the notes to my enquiry done on 16th may, which says that the application is within the regulatory timeline and the applicant has been informed. Although 6 months from my AOR got over on May 4th. So I guess the regulatory deadline is 6 months from completeness check.

Again, this is all speculation based on my notes.
got it ,,, thanks for info

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Aor nov 28. I had called today. They said file has not been touched and nothing has started but to keep an eye on the account. The office is Ottawa case processing centre, is it different from the normal Ottawa office ?
Same AOR.
SAME STATUS. file not picked. Called yesterday
At least I have someone else with me. Also I was told to wait until July end.