+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey does anyone know why they are taking their sweet time to process applications with recommended passed on eligibility..? I am on the same status since beginning of January.. its just too damn stressful..
And is there any November application who got PPR lately while they were on recommended passed?

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Now four days to go. Applied for GCMS notes since April 6th, still waiting for it. Called agent on Wed, said only criminality passed. VO is ottawa.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hey everyone, sharing my timeline here:
AOR Nov 26th
MEP Jan 7
Biometrics Jan 18
No update ever since
8 days remaining and frustration and panic mode is in!
Don't worry. You aren't alone. 28th Nov AOR, 10 days left.
Even I'm on the same boat. It's really frustrating seeing so many getting their PPR within 6 months while I'm still waiting past 6 months

I have only 1 travel history(UK),so I'm not really sure how much longer they're going to take to complete their BG checks.

At this point I will take a 7 month wait. Just hope they don't keep me waiting for 9-10 months.
I totally get you.
I am not very religious but there is a temple i visit since childhood and I believe everytime i i ask for something there..It is fulfilled.
Even happened with ielts. The same exam i sent for reevaluation and 1 whole point had increased.
Anyway, i went there today again...And ofcourse asked for my mail to be very soon..By this month end..
I prayed for all of you, who are in the same boat..But I took a few names who I remembered are eagerly waiting through this thread, whatsapp and fb...And u were one of them.. :)
I hope my prayers come true very very very soon and we all can move to the next phase of our life :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry. You aren't alone. 28th Nov AOR, 10 days left.

I totally get you.
I am not very religious but there is a temple i visit since childhood and I believe everytime i i ask for something there..It is fulfilled.
Even happened with ielts. The same exam i sent for reevaluation and 1 whole point had increased.
Anyway, i went there today again...And ofcourse asked for my mail to be very soon..By this month end..
I prayed for all of you, who are in the same boat..But I took a few names who I remembered are eagerly waiting through this thread, whatsapp and fb...And u were one of them.. :)
I hope my prayers come true very very very soon and we all can move to the next phase of our life :)
WOW!! Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers, that's very kind of you :)

I really wish we all make it soon :)

Reactions: Upasana

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
For lmia approved job offer fswo how does case officer verify it? Contacts the employer? Additional documents?