+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
We could expect movement on Tuesday too.

I am seriously wishing we get a big batch next week :)
I am sorry I am asking this again .....
In review additional documents, it says not applicable ... ... Does it mean my additional documents are reviewed and accepted.......
Is it true that if they were not satisfied with the additional documents, my status would have been - are being reviewed.....

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Got the Ready for Visa mail last night.

FSW O - Single Applicant
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: 15th Nov
MEP: 17th Dec
1st set of GCMS notes: Dated end of February. Neither criminality nor security not even eligibility had started.
2nd set of GCMS notes: Dated end of March. Exactly same as the first set.
So called IP2: 09th May
ADR: 13th May - For bank statements. Submitted an updated proof of funds along with payslips as well (just to indicate where the money in my account was coming from)
ADR uploaded: 16th May - uploaded in the morning and the same day the message changed to 'Not Applicable' in the evening.
1st call to CIC agent: 17th May morning. Seeing the 'Not Applicable' status, got a little worried and called the CIC agent on 17th morning to check if they had received the ADR document. She confirmed to have received the document. On my further discussion , she confirmed that eligibility, criminality & security was passed and the application was approved. But said it might take weeks to get the final mail.
Ready for Visa Mail: 17th May late evening.

My case was a little complicated as I had a rejection for UK and US visa. Had submitted the LOE with the application for justifying the same.

Would pray that all the Nov applicants get their golden mail by end of May.

Till then, have patience and trust IRCC.

Hope to see some of you on the other side of the world.

Good Luck!!

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
In review additional documents, it says not applicable ... ... Does it mean my additional documents are reviewed and accepted.......
Is it true that if they were not satisfied with the additional documents, my status would have been - are being reviewed.....
Hello Priya.

I submitted my ADR in the morning and the status changed to 'Not Applicable' in the evening.

Got a little worried and called the CIC agent to check. She said the document was well received and the file was approved as well.

Would suggest that you call them up and verify the status of the ADR as your case is different from mine.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why are you so stressed about this?

Not applicable could mean 1) Your documents have been reviewed and accepted 2) Additional Documents are not required at this time

Reactions: Upasana

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Why are you so stressed about this?

Not applicable could mean 1) Your documents have been reviewed and accepted 2) Additional Documents are not required at this time
I am worried coz o uploaded adr at 1.30 pm ( ist) and status changed to not applicable at 9.30 the same day.. ..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Everyone.

Got the Ready for Visa mail last night.

FSW O - Single Applicant
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: 15th Nov
MEP: 17th Dec
1st set of GCMS notes: Dated end of February. Neither criminality nor security not even eligibility had started.
2nd set of GCMS notes: Dated end of March. Exactly same as the first set.
So called IP2: 09th May
ADR: 13th May - For bank statements. Submitted an updated proof of funds along with payslips as well (just to indicate where the money in my account was coming from)
ADR uploaded: 16th May - uploaded in the morning and the same day the message changed to 'Not Applicable' in the evening.
1st call to CIC agent: 17th May morning. Seeing the 'Not Applicable' status, got a little worried and called the CIC agent on 17th morning to check if they had received the ADR document. She confirmed to have received the document. On my further discussion , she confirmed that eligibility, criminality & security was passed and the application was approved. But said it might take weeks to get the final mail.
Ready for Visa Mail: 17th May late evening.

My case was a little complicated as I had a rejection for UK and US visa. Had submitted the LOE with the application for justifying the same.

Would pray that all the Nov applicants get their golden mail by end of May.

Till then, have patience and trust IRCC.

Hope to see some of you on the other side of the world.

Good Luck!!
Congratulations!!

So basically 1 day after uploading your ADR you got PPR!! That is super fast!!

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
Congratulations!!

So basically 1 day after uploading your ADR you got PPR!! That is super fast!!
Thank you.

This was a little surprising for me as well. Thus called them the next day to check.

As a matter of fact, they reviewed and accepted the document in just 12 hours.

Reactions: SithLord

pratikmoon

May 13, 2018
Hello everyone.

Had a query.

In my ready for visa mail, I have to send IMM5669 and IMM5562 along with my passport.

The mail also talks about 'Updated Information Chart' as a part of the documents set to be sent. Can anybody tell me what exactly is 'Updated Information Chart'? Seems it is some document which mentions the details of the family members.

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
I’m not sure I’m getting your point. Do you mean that it may be delayed because of some problem with the RPRF payment? I don’t really think that’s the case, because I paid it the same day I got the request, which was 4 months ago, and the receipt successfully appeared in the uploaded documents of my profile.
No, not a problem, just the difference in the messages since all the rest of the status seem to be the same... just trying to find any logic behind it, but I don't think there's any :p

Reactions: greenboymx