+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all,

I finally received my Passport and my CoPR. My entire timeline is given in the signature. THANK YOU ALL, for being able to answer my questions and for being a part of this endeavor. It will all be worth it, hang in there guys :) !

Passport Received (Return) : 20th March 2019 ...
Congratulations.. :)

I've a question for you. When you sent your passport did you fill return address on to Canada Post envelope? In my cic account application changed to approved on 18th March but my return envelope hasn't been activated. Thanks.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi all,

I finally received my Passport and my CoPR. My entire timeline is given in the signature. THANK YOU ALL, for being able to answer my questions and for being a part of this endeavor. It will all be worth it, hang in there guys :) !

Passport Received (Return) : 20th March 2019 ...
Congratulations.... .. :)
Hope we also rcv ppr soon

Thrillerdv

Mar 20, 2019
Hello i am a silence visitor.
its my first time to comment here.
Aor nov23 2018,
2019 jan 8 mep
And my status saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" since jan 8 mep passed. Didnt get any update so far.

Pnp inland and 1spouse and 1 kid.
I had medical surveilance 2018 december because i had tb history. Didnt have any extra test. Just had one interview at place where cic ask me to go. Then a month later jan 8 2019, i got a message that i passed medical exam.

Waiting ppr. Lets finger cross for ppr raining during rest of week

Reactions: greenboymx

hpsingh

Aug 5, 2013
Called IIRC today. Forst try was no luck, got an agent who wouldn't say anything at all. Kept repeating that he sees what I see only.

Second call was successful. Very nice agent told me that nothing moved since last call. BG still in progress, since Dec. I asked why, he said cause it's not done by IRCC ...
Eligibility and Security not started.
He also said that a fact that my passport is gonna be 6m to expiry next month can be negative and depending on the agent they can reject the application or ask for new passport.

I'm really losing my mind now:(
Don’t lose hope see if you can apply for aemergency Passprt renewal and upload the new one also

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Don’t lose hope see if you can apply for aemergency Passprt renewal and upload the new one also
Thanks. I've done that. Have my appointment next week, but even with urgent processing it will take at least 3 weeks...
I honestly think that my application wasn't touched by a human since transferred to VO Calgary, so I still have a chance to upload it before they make a decision. ..
I have no other reasonable explanation for being stuck at Criminality for 4 months, after analyst at R10 recommended - pass.

clinkz

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hello folks!! Got my gcms notes today it says eligibility recommended pass but I am unable to comprehend the status of my criminality check. Though it’s written R10 done does it means criminality check over??https://imgur.com/gallery/jZI2AwR
Dude, you should grey out some sensitive details from your notes, such as application number and request identifier.
Criminality needs to be passed by case processing agent, I can see your note shows criminality recommended passed. So don't worry, you are good.

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
Dude, you should grey out some sensitive details from your notes, such as application number and request identifier.
Criminality needs to be passed by case processing agent, I can see your note shows criminality recommended passed. So don't worry, you are good.
Thanks bro and thanks for reminding I will definitely hide those details

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Points deducted? are you sure?? Because as per latest Ministerial instructions if your age decreases your points between ITA to AOR, you still receive those points regardless....
Yes, in one notes it says 468 and the other notes it says 463.

It is not technically deducted but just the program assistant has marked the points being reduced from initial checks for the Officer's understanding when he does picks up my case. It clearly mentions that during ITA time I was at 468 and birthday comes after ITA.

However, my score was still higher than the minimum 440 score.