+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey Buddy, you mean exactly after 5 months ? Like 150 days? For me it's 41 days estimated completion:oops:
Not exactly 5 months but the IP2 movement happens during 145-160 day period.

One person from October 12 AOR was in IP1/MEP since Nov 13. Then on Mar 9 he moved to IP2 and on March 20 got the PPR :)

According to him, his file was not touched or had any movement after MEP. Though, he got a ghost update on mar 19.

I found many other similar cases as him in that thread. A week after or before the 5 month mark they jump to IP2.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
If
I got a ghost update today. (Yay) First one since December 1st!
Is this likely the start of my security etc? Last time I phoned a few weeks ago, only criminality was underway.
If your eligibility is passed already then its high likely that its your security screening's update.

phoenix_flier

Mar 21, 2019
Hello guys, I've been following this forum time to time. Just wanted to post my PR update.

I got my AOR on Nov-28-2018 and I just received the PPR email this morning. I applied from USA (Outland). Also, I never tried contacting the IRCC in anyway, since the immitracker was showing around 110-120 days for every approved application. Good Luck. Hope this helps.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hello guys, I've been following this forum time to time. Just wanted to post my PR update.

I got my AOR on Nov-28-2018 and I just received the PPR email this morning. I applied from USA (Outland). Also, I never tried contacting the IRCC in anyway, since the immitracker was showing around 110-120 days for every approved application. Good Luck. Hope this helps.
Wow congrats :)

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019

Can you please update your immitracker record if you have one. I don't see anyone from Nov who applied from USA showing as PPR if I filter with today's date. Thank you and Congrats :)

USA2CA

Feb 12, 2019
>Funds, proof: Please provide your recent bank statement for the past 3 months for all bank accounts that you hold and also your most recent credit card statements for all credit cards you hold.
I just got a request letter from CIC. I have already provided 12 months of bank statements for one bank, but looks they want to review the statements of ALL the banks that I have accounts with. Did anyone had similar experience before? Do I need to submit my bank account details from India? I currently stay in USA, so wondering if I will need to submit any statements from Indian banks? Thanks in advance!

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Got my gcms..criminality passed..eligibility and security not started...Assigned to Rc7515 and has a due date...A11.2 not done yet....seems ircc pends A11.2 for single and couple applicants nowadays

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
>Funds, proof: Please provide your recent bank statement for the past 3 months for all bank accounts that you hold and also your most recent credit card statements for all credit cards you hold.
I just got a request letter from CIC. I have already provided 12 months of bank statements for one bank, but looks they want to review the statements of ALL the banks that I have accounts with. Did anyone had similar experience before? Do I need to submit my bank account details from India? I currently stay in USA, so wondering if I will need to submit any statements from Indian banks? Thanks in advance!
No personal experience but would advice to submit bank statements of all banks. Better to give more info than required rather than less. You should be able to download them all for Indian banks via net banking, no?