+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All, I have few questions on CSE. Can someone with knowledge/experience on this advise please?

1. Can I raise CSE to know the VO and existing status? I am Nov1st AOR in IP1 since Dec4th.

2. Would raising a CSE affect/delay the application?

3. What is their SLA of response?

Appreciate your assistance

terrymeowy

Dec 7, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
First of all, congrats to all the PRs. It's the end of a new beginning ;)
Secondly, has anyone experienced a weird case like me? : I raised a CSE to inquire which VO is processing my application (OINP inland) and on Wednesday got a reply saying my application was received on 28 July 2018 and is being verified by the local immigration office in Etobicoke, ON.
I was stressed out as I think it's unsual for my file to get transferred there despite the workload shares among LVO. I didn't notice in the reply, the agent said my file was received on 28 July, 2018 until the next day. However, my AOR was 30 November 2018.
I don't think there was a mistake on my end when raising the CSE since every applicants have their own UCI and application number to input before sending it off. It's strange to me so I decided to call them and got thru after 3 calls and 40 mins today.
I got a fantastic agent that helped verified my file is currently in Sydney, Nova Scotia o_O. My status is MEP done, criminality in process, eligibility not started.
It was a relief but it just left me with a confusion of how the 2 answers were different from the live agent vs. The replied i got from the CSE.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Come Monday, it will be 2 months since no update in my profile :(

Noticed even December AORs are getting RPRF requests :(

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
Any Similar Timeline:

ITA: Oct 30 2018
AOR: Nov 10 2018
MP:passed(not sure when)
Canada PCC request: Dec 11 2018
BWP:Jan 29 2019
Submitted PCC: Feb 2019

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Come Monday, it will be 2 months since no update in my profile :(

Noticed even December AORs are getting RPRF requests :(
I don't think it is wise to wait for RPRF request as your application gets delayed if they ask for it. I suggest you pay for it upfront and send the receipt via cse. Every case is different, some people get RPRF request as soon as they clear medicals and some receive it before they get PPR, but a ton of posts say that if they have to ask for it, it will delay your application.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't think it is wise to wait for RPRF request as your application gets delayed if they ask for it. I suggest you pay for it upfront and send the receipt via cse. Every case is different, some people get RPRF request as soon as they clear medicals and some receive it before they get PPR, but a ton of posts say that if they have to ask for it, it will delay your application.
The reason I haven't paid for it yet is because I want to get some sort of update with my application :( When I get that RPRF request I will be relieved since I know my file is moving, I don't really mind the delay by a few weeks. I have waited for the ITA for so long that I can wait a few weeks for PPR :)

Reactions: ViAchKoN

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
First of all, congrats to all the PRs. It's the end of a new beginning ;)
Secondly, has anyone experienced a weird case like me? : I raised a CSE to inquire which VO is processing my application (OINP inland) and on Wednesday got a reply saying my application was received on 28 July 2018 and is being verified by the local immigration office in Etobicoke, ON.
I was stressed out as I think it's unsual for my file to get transferred there despite the workload shares among LVO. I didn't notice in the reply, the agent said my file was received on 28 July, 2018 until the next day. However, my AOR was 30 November 2018.
I don't think there was a mistake on my end when raising the CSE since every applicants have their own UCI and application number to input before sending it off. It's strange to me so I decided to call them and got thru after 3 calls and 40 mins today.
I got a fantastic agent that helped verified my file is currently in Sydney, Nova Scotia o_O. My status is MEP done, criminality in process, eligibility not started.
It was a relief but it just left me with a confusion of how the 2 answers were different from the live agent vs. The replied i got from the CSE.
People make mistakes. He probably pulled up some other file.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Does the CIC agent check the proof of fund with bank? I had to use the fund for an emergency after AOR and now put the money back to the account. I have enough funds, but the FD account is new as the old ones were liquidated. Any advice appreciated

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Does the CIC agent check the proof of fund with bank? I had to use the fund for an emergency after AOR and now put the money back to the account. I have enough funds, but the FD account is new as the old ones were liquidated. Any advice appreciated
Bank won't share your account details with them. They can verify authenticity of documents with banks and can ask for updated POF documents if they feel like.

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
Congrats for those who got PPR.
My background verification was set to "In Progress" on Jan 16th. I submitted a web form request yesterday regarding the status and Visa office. I just got the reply saying "We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia."
Mine's Jan 18th for the IP2 stage and the CIO office as well. I'm guessing the whole process would be completed over there and we all get our PPRs soon !

*Fingers crossed*

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think you'll asked for RPRF once your eligibility review is done.
Sadly my eligibility review is still going on for 2 months :(

Any idea when do they normally conclude eligibility is passed for an application?

I see December AOR folks getting RPRF request which kind of makes it worse even more in my case :(