November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
What does it mean by 'Not Applicable' in the ADR section?? My status is 'Not Applicable' since I uploaded the receipt of rprf. I am in Ip1.

legbird

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All
I got PR visa today for me and my family (3 dependants) FSW-O from South Africa. My time lines as follows;
AOR: 8th Nov 2018
Med pass : 11 Dec 2018
ADR for PCC: Submitted 4 January 2019 (mistakenly submitted an expired one for me and my wife)
ADR for second medical exam: Submitted 19 January 2019 (Initial medical report expired on 11 January 2019)
PPR email received: 25 January 2019
PR visa granted : 1 February 2019

God has been in it and best wishes to all of you
Congrats!

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
So what is the next step?? 'We are reviewing the doc?'.. Thanks in advance
I received an ADR and the next day it was NA after submitting the doc.If they are reviewing they’ll write reviewing your documents,if it’s NA then it means all is correct and in order.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
I received an ADR and the next day it was NA after submitting the doc.If they are reviewing they’ll write reviewing your documents,if it’s NA then it means all is correct and in order.
okay thank you... Is it the final status of the document?? or will it again change to 'We donot need additional documents'??

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Congratulations to new PRs!
Its a great news, and gives us all hope that ours is on its way :)

I've also noticed that ADRs and number of dependents are not, as previously thought, something that will slow down the processing.
Makes me wonder now that the fact that I haven't received an update or request since MEP might not mean I have it all right, but that they haven't even opened my application to find out if something else is needed....
ADR seem to affect if the application is inland or VO is very busy like New Delhi for example. If it's straigtforward, you go to the next stage, if not, gotta wait again until the analyst will have time to come back to your case.

Nigeria, South Africe etc. are not the norm. Speaking of that, I wonder why they don't send inland applications there. Apparently, officers there seem to have a lot of time. It's all online anyway.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
ADR seem to affect if the application is inland or VO is very busy like New Delhi for example. If it's straigtforward, you go to the next stage, if not, gotta wait again until the analyst will have time to come back to your case.

Nigeria, South Africe etc. are not the norm. Speaking of that, I wonder why they don't send inland applications there. Apparently, officers there seem to have a lot of time. It's all online anyway.
Nigeria & South Africa quick PPR times is probably related to the implementation of biometrics. Faster background checks.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I believe based on current timeline , all cases (atleast majority of them) up till September will be cleared by February end and all(again most of them) October cases by march end but at the same time, good volume of Nov AORs will start getting their PRs. However it can take up to April end to process big chunk of November applicants.

jogendar

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
Congrats for those who got PPR.
My background verification was set to "In Progress" on Jan 16th. I submitted a web form request yesterday regarding the status and Visa office. I just got the reply saying "We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia."

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Hi Guys,
My background verification was set to "In Progress" on Jan 16th. I submitted a web form request yesterday regarding the status and Visa office. I just got the reply saying "We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia."
Congrats!!! I am also waiting in IP2 stage. I guess it takes longer or shorter time for background verification based on the case.

namprat

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
Congrats on your progress. How did you submit web form request?

Moreeh

Dec 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can I please know your timeline and