+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I had just received my GCMS notes many pages are withheld one one information is clear that they had inquired about funds from my bank which was confirmed and passed but I can not understand any other information
What's your visa office and CoR?
I didn't know they inquired info from banks.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Received today Schedule A for me and partner. Was under SS, does anybody know is this a good sign?
@ViAchKoN Given the delay in the application, they do sometimes request for Schedule A before they move the application to the final stages. Given the significant delays in everything at present for FSW applicants, all I would say is that you are closer to the end. All the best!

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
@ViAchKoN Given the delay in the application, they do sometimes request for Schedule A before they move the application to the final stages. Given the significant delays in everything at present for FSW applicants, all I would say is that you are closer to the end. All the best!
Thanks for the answer!
Hoping indeed that I became a little closer to the final. But I think I will be required to re-do medical due its expiring near a year ago.
But still, fingers crossed!

roozsi

Jun 28, 2021
AOR - 18-Nov
ADR - 19-Dec
ADR - 16-May (Procedural Fairness letter requested)

Can anyone suggest/help on how to draft Fairness letter and what all documents to include in it?

Below is the Procedural Fairness letter requested:
I have almost completed the assessment of your application for permanent residence in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) category.

The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers, who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec.
Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects immigrants who will adapt well to living in Quebec.

Next steps
Please respond to this email with written evidence and documentation that you intend to live in a province other than Quebec in order for me to make a final decision on your application. Your application number must be included in the subject line of your response.
Hi, hopefully, you have already received your PR by now. I was wondering how long after this letter you got your COPR. Thanks very much!

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hi has anyone who have been waiting for PPR got any update. Have people at IRCC are working for normal hours I mean are they processing files

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018