+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
You might be asked for a PCC or a Remed but no BIL as they are valid for 10yrs from the time you took them
my aor is nov 2018...i didnt give biometrics because they didnt ask us....from 2019 applicants ...they were asking biometrics....anybody still waiting from 2018

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
My background changed twice to not applicable and processing bar was not there for a month and instead of that they have mentioned that we are processing your application but
After a month processing bar came back background check is also the same as it used to be since 2 years now
Has anyone have any clue what is happening or was there any change in status

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
My background changed twice to not applicable and processing bar was not there for a month and instead of that they have mentioned that we are processing your application but
After a month processing bar came back background check is also the same as it used to be since 2 years now
Has anyone have any clue what is happening or was there any change in status
i think someone is working on your file....or else it won't be updated.... let's hope for the best...
everyone, please share the updates here too...because i think a few people like me are waiting without any idea...it would be a huge relief to know that something is happening for some applications....

Aor nov 2018

Sheldin

Jun 12, 2017
My AOR is November 18 (office Ottawa )...last month we received request for schedule B for both me and hubby.After we submitted it we also got an adr for police clearance for hubby

I called IRCC today and finally everything is passed...

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
gre
My AOR is November 18 (office Ottawa )...last month we received request for schedule B for both me and hubby.After we submitted it we also got an adr for police clearance for hubby

great news....

Chee

Nov 2, 2018

That’s good to know are you inland or Outland

Chee

Nov 2, 2018

What is schedule B