Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi Everyone,
I wrote to the London Office and for a change got immediate reply. And surprisingly they were courteous in the reply.

"Please note your application is in progress. We are unable to advise on timelines, as length of time can vary based on a number of factors. However, please rest assure that we will contact you should anything additional be required.
Please wait to hear from us."

What do they mean by timeline? Is it the six month period or does the London Office have their own expected duration. I have no idea when my file reached the London office. My medicals have expired long back.
You should not read much into the "timeline" aspect. None of the offices have any clear criteria for clearing files. All you can do is wait. I am assuming you have asked for GCMS notes and not are aware of the most recent status of your file. If you not ordered them, please do so to get the best possible update about your file.

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
I believe we should leave the hope as it’s 12 and they will go on holidays and come back next year and then only we can expect somthing in January or February

Reactions: ih.un

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi
Please help...
I got my gcms notes yesterday after 3 months...
In the program assistant review it's given document set for review
In case analyst recommendation...it's given recommend pass... recommendation... ready to finalize

What does this mean.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi
Please help...
I got my gcms notes yesterday after 3 months...
In the program assistant review it's given document set for review
In case analyst recommendation...it's given recommend pass... recommendation... ready to finalize

What does this mean.
"Recommended Pass" means your eligibility has been approved by the case analyst. There is nothing you need to do then. Your file must be in queue for an officer. Mostly there will not be an requirement for any ADR as nothing has been mentioned by the case analyst. I am assuming your medical exam has expired; if and when they want to finalize your file, they may either extend them or ask you to do the exam again.

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for explaining...so...there is no need to worry now... right? Yes...my medical expired on November 2....no remedical request ... nothing...so far....where can we find the details of review required..if there is any

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
This thread is so quiet.
I think everyone on this forum is enjoying the holiday season and so thus IRCC.

IRCC offices will slow down. Many people will be on vacation and i guess less files will be picked up for processing. I think some progress will happen in January of 2020

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
This thread is so quiet.
I think everyone on this forum is enjoying the holiday season and so thus IRCC.

IRCC offices will slow down. Many people will be on vacation and i guess less files will be picked up for processing. I think some progress will happen in January of 2020
Let's hope so...